alkalising alternative-good for you

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

i have checked acidity level in plain coffee using ph stripes and added 9 drops of stevia. checked acidity ph again and it was 6.8 compared with 6.3 on first time. It's quite a powerful alkaliser.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Dec 07, 2009

One of my favorite liquid stevias. Love the glass bottle and that it is not processed with harmful chemicals! No aftertaste!

Clear Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1237231 on Jul 22, 2010

This product is my absolute godsend.I and my little boy are sensitive to cane sugar. I put this in my childrens milk before adding their breakfast cereal and they love it. This is by far the best product on the market for a natural sweetener. I have tried other brands but always keep this one stocked and cannot rave enough about it. Absolutely fantastic.

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3318203 on Jan 25, 2007

I've tried them all. AND this one by far is the best liquid Stevia available. Use it as s sugar substitute for everything from baking, to oatmeal to tea.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2676220 on May 08, 2009

After trying many brands of stevia- I have finally found love. My family and I have been 100% sugar free for almost a year- stevia is our only sweetener. I thought I didnt like stevia until I tried this product.

My favorite stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1228105 on Apr 07, 2008

I love this stevia, not bitter at all like some others. The only problem, your shipping time is soooo slow! Wish there could be some improvement.

This is the good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Jan 31, 2008

Best stevia I've used, and I've tried a number of them. Good taste, keeps very well if stored properly.

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN NORTH AMERICA!

Posted by Reviewer3020462 on Mar 11, 2008

SweetLeaf Stevia is no doubt the best kept secret for weight loss, diabetics and those that just don't want the added calories of sugar or the added toxins (chlorine, etc. of aspartame, Splendid etc). I use it in all of my cold drinks to sweeten and in some of my cooking. There is always a bottle in my kitchen, in my purse and at work. I DON'T go without my SweetLeaf!

Tastes practically like sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1869907 on Aug 13, 2008

The only stevia I've tried that eliminates the usual aftertaste. If I use too much, I get a hint of it. But use just enough to sweeten without overdoing it, and it's excellent. (I rarely write reviews!)

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3225770 on Jan 19, 2010

To me this is the best product for the money.