お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1098440 on Jan 01, 2012

I don't like stevia powder and to me, there is no bitter aftertaste with these drops. I am able to use just two drops in a cup of tea, so it lasts a long time. My husband is a "heavy user" so I buy him the 5 pound stevia powder.

The best liquid stevia

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Good sweetener for tea or coffee. Lasts a long time:)

My favourite stevia product!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of research about it. It’s important to understand that the stevia leaf contains at least 10 different steviol glycosides: stevioside, rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E, and F, dulcoside A, rubusoside, and steviolbioside. Sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. The other sweetener “Reb-A” is highly refined made from 95% of the single component rebaudioside A. It’s mostly used in packaged products and in sweeteners like Truvia and Purevia. These products also contain sugar alcohols. What's interesting is that the FDA states this about Reb A products on its website: “These products are not Stevia". Back to SweetLeaf's Sweetdrops...While I wished I liked less processed forms of stevia, this is my favourite stevia product....my happy medium. I can’t live without it. It’s clean, pure, and has no bitter taste. I love that SweetLeaf only uses water in its liquid stevia. The drops make it super easy to be consistent in my recipes and unlike the powdered extract, I find that it has no aftertaste. I use this product in all of my baking and beverages. My son and husband who are not sugar-free like this product too and can’t tell when I’ve used it in cookies, ice cream, drinks, etc...I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Excellent

Posted by 5355054229471111155 on Nov 13, 2014

A bit pricey but a very good sweetener. It takes about 10 drops to sweeten my coffee just the way I like it. Have only used on coffee so that's all I can comment on. No after taste. I like it better than sugar!

very concentrated, regular stevia flavour - a bit of an

Posted by vered999 on Jul 01, 2012

after taste, but healthy so I got used to it :-). I use it in everything including cooking and baking (baking - not instead of all the sugar, just of part of it). I love that my son can use it too unlike other sweeteners (healthy). I also got the NuNaturals one, which I prefer taste-wise.