Good, but still a neurotoxin

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

I used to love this stuff, but apparently even stevia (in this concentrated form), is bad for you. Best is to get the whole leaf crushed up, it's available here on iHerb. It really tastes good though. Serving size is less than you actually need, you'll go through a bottle more quickly than they lead you to believe.

Great flavour but does have aftertaste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

Choco milk! Mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Sep 30, 2009

Tastes great in cold or warm milk just like choco milk, but not nice in water. I found you need a few more drops than stated to get desired taste (around 12 per half pint glass).

Good

Posted by Mjuuugly on Mar 30, 2010

Good, but I prefer Stevia Vanilla Creme and Stevia English Toffee!

Posted by kirsti64 on May 15, 2010

ok

Smells delightful

Posted by Reviewer1003657 on Jun 24, 2010

I have hoped for years for a really good Stevia product, and this is probably as close as it gets. There is a slight aftertaste, especially if you use too much, but the chocolate flavor is nice, faint, but nice.

its ok

Posted by Reviewer3304052 on Aug 10, 2010

its good, but need to use more than i expected to get the chocolate flavor.

A Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2499894 on Aug 24, 2010

Loved the flavored stevia. I used it in my coffee and on my cottage cheese. Saved me when I was dying for something sweet.

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer3102717 on Nov 05, 2010

Pretty good, but I don't eat chocolate that much so I cannot compare the flavor. Makes my smoothies good!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1972605 on Feb 23, 2011

Sweet and good. the choclate taste is not vey strong, but good enough :P I use it in my green barely grass and spirulina drink to hide the yucky taste:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »