Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jun 27, 2013

This is the best flavour stevia drops I have tried. Lovely flavour and less stevia flavour. I do wish the coconut flavour was a bit stronger, though.

intence flavour

Posted by 5019227505670610586 on Nov 18, 2014

intence coconut flavour to my smoothies, very nice.

excellent

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Mild coconut flavour. one of my favourite stevia drops,

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

Good stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Jun 08, 2016

I really like this brand, and flavor. I use it daily in my coffee.

Good, but flavour not as intense as others

Posted by barbyh on Jun 01, 2015

I have about 8 of these flavours and they're all good except for one (don't like the chocolate raspberry at all). Orange Valencia is my favourite because the orange flavour comes through in drinks and foods, and whilst this one is good...you can't really taste the flavour as much, just the sweetness.