Really nice!

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I can't believe this product has only 3 reviews! I really like it. Okay...it's not cola. It just isn't, it's stevia. But like the other sweetleaf flavors, it's a really nice change from just (sparkling) water. So if you're looking for a no sugar, no aspartame alternative to soda's, give this a chance. Add a few drop to sparkling water and you really have a nice beverage. If you don't expect coca cola, but just a nice drink, you probably won't be disappointed.

Interesting

Posted by Norwegianchick on Dec 16, 2012

The cola taste should have been a little stronger. I think the caramel color is unnecessary.

nice replacement for coke

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Nov 07, 2012

Tastes almost like coke) nice thing! Very economic

good

Posted by Reviewer1273812 on Nov 14, 2012

it is good.......

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1241475 on May 02, 2013

This is a great alternative to cola containing sugar or aspartame! I love it!

Cola

Posted by 5605106851025590732 on Mar 16, 2014

Great flavor, at a good price.

A bit of aftertaste - not too much flavour

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

I was expecting this to have more flavour, but it just gives a hint to the drink, and if you try to get more flavour the darn aftertaste comes in. Just take it in mind before buying, if you just want a hint of cola flavour to mix in with your sparkling water or something like that it's just fine!

cocacola drops

Posted by 5520021795890813558 on Aug 14, 2014

Needed some drops to feel the coca cola flavor in sparkled water. And a little bit too sweet i think, but still okay!

Could use more flavour

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Jun 19, 2013

I love these sweetleaf stevias, I really do. But this one was not my favorite. It didn't taste as much coke as I wanted, and if I added a few more drops, well, then it got too sweet. All in all I guess it's not a huge problem. I still love sweetleaf.

not so much cola taste

Posted by 5185931653343383587 on Sep 29, 2013

Dont taste the way i was hoping for

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »