The BEST Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

This product is wonderful, and not as thick with glycerin as similar products. I use it to sweeten unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and buy the chocolate flavor to sweeten unsweetened chocolate almond milk. I also use it in smoothies and other cooking and baking. It's a winner!

Love the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1281533 on Jul 31, 2010

Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme Stevia has a great creamy flavor that is especially great to add to coffee or hot tea, but I am sure I will find many other uses also.

SUPER DROPS

Posted by 5616181690257246918 on Nov 11, 2013

I like the taste and very economical bottle

Vanilla stevia

Posted by Reviewer1286054 on Jan 30, 2011

Really take the taste of whatever to another leavel. Really liked this sweetner with a taste of vanilla. And you can put it and mix it with pretty much everything.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1289420 on Sep 17, 2010

The taste is very very good! Works in everything:) But behave:) The taste is strong:)

I love all Wisdom liquid Stevia's...

Posted by Reviewer1294592 on Mar 31, 2010

My whole family uses Wisdom Natural Stevia flavors for everything! YUM!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1298185 on Sep 13, 2011

Gives the food a really good taste!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on May 21, 2011

I was dubious that I would find a stevia that I would like the taste of, let alone enjoy, but this stuff is great, and it was delivered so quick, thumbs up on all counts

A diabetic's answer to sugar

Posted by 5192419703474343862 on Aug 31, 2016

My dad has extreme sweet tooth and now he is a diabetic. Thankfully Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia helps him cope with his sugar urges. Highly recommended.

YUMMY in Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1067309 on Feb 04, 2012

I LOVE this! I have recently gotten off all artificial sweeteners & sugar. This is PERFECT for my coffee. It doesn't have an after taste & when you mix the vanilla creme with the valencia orange - it's like an orange dreamscicle! YUM! I will definitely be getting the English Toffee next - these are fantastic!!