Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1201122 From South Dakota on Nov 29, 2009

Good value. I use for my coffee, tastes like a coffee mate flavor (which I don't like), but I am sure it would be good to flavor desserts, which I have not tried. Over all I recommend.

berta4@charter.net

Posted by Reviewer1175437 From Missouri on Dec 08, 2009

Wonderful product! Makes sugar free lifestyle easy and tastes great!

Best Tasting Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Mearced From Arkansas on Jan 07, 2010

This is the best tasting brand of liquid vanilla stevia of the various brands I've tried. PLUS the bottle does not leak - frustrating with other brands. Hope iHerb starts carrying the other available flavors as well.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2311558 From Texas on Jan 19, 2010

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Love this stuff! Makes dieting work!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 From Nevada on Jun 19, 2011

I use this vanilla creme stevia in my black tea and coffee and it keeps me from falling off my diet! It's a life saver! No aftertaste, a perfect sugar substitute that is healthy, and helps in the goal of reducing sugar consumption greatly.