Just sweet enough

Posted by 5147760861202548814 on Sep 30, 2013

Like you, I LOVE a good cup of coffee and it is so much better with a hint of sweetness. With sugar and artificial sweeteners getting such a bad rap, I've been looking for the best Stevia product. This is IT! One small packet is sweet enough for 16 oz. of coffee with a touch of skim milk. Love it!

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer1894631 on Nov 19, 2013

This is very sweet and you don't need much for the coffee.;-)But it taste good.

wisdon natural sweetleaf natural stevia sweetener

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I like the package size. It does make drink taste sweat, however it leaves just a little after taste and I don't prefer that after taste.

PROVE IT

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

I wanted whole leaf stevia in making a sweet and pleasant infusion while you regulate blood sugar, I have but I do not have to have foresight, bought to try but look for the sheet, I will use these for small cup cake instead of regular sugar.

sweet AND juicy !

Posted by 4714581157278223732 on Oct 08, 2014

I prefer this taste than the taste of actual white sugar.. and, it's much less harmful!

Great!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

Really great, no aftertaste, you need only a small dose to sweeten up. I don't drink my coffee very sweet, so one packet lasts me around 7 coffees. Theese 35 packets will last me months!

Handy to keep in your purse!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

This is a great product and perfect for so many different uses. We use it in baking (though only in small batches - we use the bigger tub for that to save opening multiple packets!), however, I always keep a couple in my handbag for when I get coffee when out and about as many cafes don't yet stock stevia! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)