right taste and healthy

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on May 05, 2015

This product has definitely gotten me off refined sugar and actually cut down on my sweet craving intake. I use the powder for cooking and packets for coffee and liquids.

the only kind I buy

Posted by 5172755438655958992 on Jan 24, 2014

I love Stevia!!!

excelleny

Posted by Reviewer3354166 on Jan 26, 2014

Always good. One of the few powdered verdions eithout excipients.

Taste great in tea or cake

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Jan 30, 2014

I love this in peppermint tea,taste just like peppermint candy.This Stevia doesn't have a bitter after taste.When you first try it it might have a slight lemon rind after taste but this taste isn't bad at all and I'm really picky.I eat this right out of the packets sometime if I need a quick energy boost/sugar fix or my blood sugar feels off.Highly recommend.

Best Diabetic sweetener I've found to date.

Posted by 5233874974468169542 on Mar 13, 2014

I've tried 5 or 6 other brands of stevia and some are very tasty but all of them have had some amount of carbs in them except this one. I also needed something that I could carry with me as they have a pocket tin with tablets. The only thing I found was that this brand is very sweet. I had to use 2 or 3 packets of other brands to match the taste I was getting with equal or splenda both which have a high glycemic index. I was trying too much of the SweetLeaf initially and was getting a bitter taste (because it is very very sweet). I backed off to one packet, after reading that on a blog somewhere, per cup of coffee or tea and it's working perfect now and is actually cheaper than the other brands because of this. Just wish they had larger boxes of it now. Their carry along tins of 100 tabs are also the same way...very very sweet..go easy with them too, very small very powerful. Stevia...good stuff.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 5711706888102621453 on Aug 27, 2013

I use this every day.

Better than all the new comers with additives!

Posted by Reviewer1934967 on Oct 06, 2013

I have used this brand for over20 years. It is pricer than the rest, but it doesn't have all the additives the newer ones have and it does not taste like powered sugar as some do. The best by far!

Nice product, will keep using it

Posted by 5064768396509564698 on Nov 13, 2013

I think that's the most natural sweetener you can find on the market.

better then expected

Posted by 5650281129662630828 on Jul 07, 2014

great product and service, fast shipping

Good~

Posted by Reviewer2531766 on Jul 11, 2014

Actually I've been using stevia for about 2 years and it helps me keep my figure. This may taste a bit funny at first but I'm sure you will get used to it.