Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Organic Stevia Extract, Sweetener, .9 oz (25 g)

Reviews 2-star

not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1130717 From Israel on Oct 03, 2013

I was disappointed in the flavor of this stevia. I usually by NOW foods "better stevia". I almost cant taste it at all and it doesn't even bother my kids. Just sweet without aftertaste. Perfect in fact. This brand was so disappointing. I made the same things I always make, like lemonade , it was weird tasting. Oh well. Not going to buy it again. Buy the Now organic concentrated better stevia powder.

Stevia Extract

Posted by GallaChiro From California on Jun 29, 2010

I normally use another local store brand of this concentrated stevia or the wisdom natural sweetleaf stevia plus - I don't care for the little aftertaste of this particular stevia extract and it does not dissolve as well as others.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1273470 From Oregon on Apr 06, 2011

it still has a slight after taste as does monst stevia extracts

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2170190 From Norway on Nov 13, 2012

I wanted to try this to replace sugar and honey in my tea, but it tastes like sweetener. Won't repurchase.