Gee, this is sweet!!!

Posted by MaeMae on Jul 04, 2012

Omg, I've never tasted anything sweeter than this. This is my first stevia. I just made my first coffee with stevia. The first cup I had to toss it, because although I used stevia only on the tip of the teaspoon- the coffee was too sweet (even had bitterish taste). (and I use 2 teaspoons of regular sugar for my coffee). Then the second cup I made, I used only a pinch of stevia and it was good. There was a bit weird after taste, kinda sweet and bitter, but not much, it's totally neglegtible. I only wish it came with a scoop. I'll try baking something, and I'll post the outcome of that.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 01, 2009

We use this to sweeten our tea. Only a small amount (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) for a half gallon of tea.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Sep 23, 2011

It lasts a very long time. Only use a little bit. Nice to have a natural sweetener that is okay for you (so they say).

Better than the rest

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

I use Stevia every day. This product is more pure and concentrated than the Trader Joes brand and it's a bigger bottle for less. It is much better than the NOW product which leaves a residue that doesn't dissolve. Just a pinch goes a long way. If you already use Stevia, save your little spoon so you can use it with this one.

Taste is pretty neutral

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 22, 2013

I just tasted this stevia extract for the first time (with water) to test it, and it tastes quite neutral, unlike the other two brands that I have tasted.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Sep 29, 2014

I have been using this as a sugar substitute for 4 years and it is fantastic. It last more than a month and tastes great.

Little bit does go a long way

Posted by dorachang on Feb 07, 2015

i put this in tea and dessert or anything that needs sweet taste to it. Love it! No bitter aftertaste for me like some users reported.

World's best sweetener

Posted by 5440496640310969953 on Mar 02, 2015

When this product is combined with a little turbinado sugar to sweeten coffee you won't believe how good it tastes!

Good BUT needs a scooper inside

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Dec 25, 2014

Great sweetener. You only need a super tiny amount to sweeten food...however, it's REALLY challenging to sprinkle over your food without getting too much of the stevia on it because it pours out fast. There's an easy solution to this problem though. It just needs to come with a little scooper inside like other stevia products do - this is the only reason I give it 4stars instead of 5.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a great product. It is difficult to use in the start because you only have to use a tiny amount in a cup and it is a bit difficult to measure so little. They recomend 1/80 teaspoon pr cup of tea og coffee. Well it is really hard to get that little out. If you take to much it is hard to stir in the drink and it tastes chemical. HOWEVER, that being said. When i learned to dose i correctly it is the best sweetener I have tried. It has no aftertaste and no calories and is organic! And is easy to carry around.