Gee, this is sweet!!!

Posted by MaeMae on Jul 04, 2012

Omg, I've never tasted anything sweeter than this. This is my first stevia. I just made my first coffee with stevia. The first cup I had to toss it, because although I used stevia only on the tip of the teaspoon- the coffee was too sweet (even had bitterish taste). (and I use 2 teaspoons of regular sugar for my coffee). Then the second cup I made, I used only a pinch of stevia and it was good. There was a bit weird after taste, kinda sweet and bitter, but not much, it's totally neglegtible. I only wish it came with a scoop. I'll try baking something, and I'll post the outcome of that.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 01, 2009

We use this to sweeten our tea. Only a small amount (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) for a half gallon of tea.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1584837 on Sep 23, 2011

It lasts a very long time. Only use a little bit. Nice to have a natural sweetener that is okay for you (so they say).

Better than the rest

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

I use Stevia every day. This product is more pure and concentrated than the Trader Joes brand and it's a bigger bottle for less. It is much better than the NOW product which leaves a residue that doesn't dissolve. Just a pinch goes a long way. If you already use Stevia, save your little spoon so you can use it with this one.

Taste is pretty neutral

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 22, 2013

I just tasted this stevia extract for the first time (with water) to test it, and it tastes quite neutral, unlike the other two brands that I have tasted.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Sep 29, 2014

I have been using this as a sugar substitute for 4 years and it is fantastic. It last more than a month and tastes great.

Little bit does go a long way

Posted by dorachang on Feb 07, 2015

i put this in tea and dessert or anything that needs sweet taste to it. Love it! No bitter aftertaste for me like some users reported.

World's best sweetener

Posted by 5440496640310969953 on Mar 02, 2015

When this product is combined with a little turbinado sugar to sweeten coffee you won't believe how good it tastes!

Stevia Ice tea

Posted by 4873647005479219765 on Jun 06, 2016

I make my own ice tea and sweeten it with this stevia, easily dissolved when tea is still luke warm. No fillers. Good taste. Healthy.

Like any other stevia I've tried

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

Has that slightly bitter aftertaste if used too much, otherwise good!