Stevia Extract

Posted by GallaChiro on Jun 29, 2010

I normally use another local store brand of this concentrated stevia or the wisdom natural sweetleaf stevia plus - I don't care for the little aftertaste of this particular stevia extract and it does not dissolve as well as others.

Wonderful natural replacement for sugar

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Apr 21, 2010

I've tried 3 other powdered stevias and this is the best so far. I am literally addicted to Dr. Pepper and Coke and have never been able to get down even a swallow of the diet stuff. This is wonderful in tea and kool-aid if you get the right ratio. It is VERY concentrated. I have also tried the SweetLeaf plus, which has added fiber and you have to use more, but it does comes in packets for carrying with you.

Best stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Feb 23, 2010

This is a really good stevia powder. It tastes great and does not clump like some other stevia powder. It would be even better if it was organic.

my order

Posted by Reviewer2421209 on Feb 20, 2010

I received my order in a very timely manner, and the product is of the best quality. Thanks, satisfied customer.

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2571462 on Feb 15, 2010

Love this, I am altering all of my recipes to incorporate it.

Can't run out!

Posted by Reviewer3145751 on Feb 01, 2010

This is the only stevia I care to use in my coffee! I've tried the others, nothing compares...no additives, just pure stevia. A little goes along way. Best price for this large size found here!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1540619 on Oct 11, 2009

I love it

Wisdom Sweetleaf Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Sep 16, 2009

Excellent Product! Use only a drop and this will last a long time. We use this all the time.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 01, 2009

This is the best stevia I have tried. I doesn't have the aftertaste that is so unpleasant in some brands.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 01, 2009

We use this to sweeten our tea. Only a small amount (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) for a half gallon of tea.