Yummy!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014

I like to use the chocolate drops in mini chocolate cakes with stevia, the english toffee flavour in coffee or tea, and the vanilla one just taste great in everything.

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014

Very nice, loved all the flavors - I mainly add to cold drinks & smoothies & they have a great taste! Will purchase the bigger bottles next time around - but this was a great way to try a few flavors in small amounts first! My 3 year old son really loves them to flavor his plain milk too.

Endulza y da sabor

Posted by 5713384096268243825 on Aug 01, 2013

Son botes muy pequeños, pero para probar los sabores y saber lo que endulzan están bien.

Eh. So so.

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

This is my first liquid stevia experience and I'm not impressed. It has a really distinct "fake sugar" taste and it is pretty gross. Oh well. At least I only got the trial sizes...

Posted by ladyrwo on Nov 27, 2014

Sugar is very high, and the flavor is not clear

Love it!

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014

Love this pack!! I take it everywhere.

Wery good

Posted by 4626117523689460303 on Oct 29, 2013

Good taste and sweetness

Lasts a long time!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 05, 2016

I truly love these and they last a long long time too! However, what brings the rating down to not be a complete five star is that they all pretty much taste the same. The only reason to buy this would be to have a little stevia on-the-go so to speak. They are great to have in the purse and such. But flavor-wise, they all taste like vanilla to me when diluted into your food.

A bit disappointed

Posted by 5223779065648927933 on Feb 14, 2015

I was really excited to try this after all the excellent reviews, but found that i had to put almost half the bottle in my coffee just to get a hint of flavour (the party pack was much better). I would rather stick to my torani or davinci syrups as it gives me more flavour. I guess the one perk of this was that it was really easy to just pop in my handbag and go.

OK

Posted by 5295036737373352483 on Apr 13, 2016

I use this in my coffee with milk, it takes away a bit of the "artificial" taste. I prefer the english toffee flavour, the other ones were a bit bland. The english toffee flavour I would rate 4 stars.