OK

Posted by 5295036737373352483 on Apr 13, 2016

I use this in my coffee with milk, it takes away a bit of the "artificial" taste. I prefer the english toffee flavour, the other ones were a bit bland. The english toffee flavour I would rate 4 stars.

Posted by ladyrwo on Nov 27, 2014

Sugar is very high, and the flavor is not clear

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014

Very nice, loved all the flavors - I mainly add to cold drinks & smoothies & they have a great taste! Will purchase the bigger bottles next time around - but this was a great way to try a few flavors in small amounts first! My 3 year old son really loves them to flavor his plain milk too.

Yummy!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014

I like to use the chocolate drops in mini chocolate cakes with stevia, the english toffee flavour in coffee or tea, and the vanilla one just taste great in everything.

good, I suppose

Posted by 5162779502105100255 on Aug 27, 2016

But tastes less than I thought. Small bottle so I expected it to be more effective. I made egg milk and wanted to give it some toffee taste. In about 400 ml I took more than 10 drops and I couldn't sense any toffee taste. Took cinnamon then. No difference. Took some real cinnamon instead...

Endulza y da sabor

Posted by 5713384096268243825 on Aug 01, 2013

Son botes muy pequeños, pero para probar los sabores y saber lo que endulzan están bien.

Eh. So so.

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

This is my first liquid stevia experience and I'm not impressed. It has a really distinct "fake sugar" taste and it is pretty gross. Oh well. At least I only got the trial sizes...

Love it!

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014

Love this pack!! I take it everywhere.

Wery good

Posted by 4626117523689460303 on Oct 29, 2013

Good taste and sweetness

Buy the sampler pack first.

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016

I bought the sample sizes to see if they're worth it to buy the full size. So far I loved the English Toffee the best with runner up the Vanilla Creme. I didn't like the chocolate at all. I don't gravitate towards them a lot but they give a nice scent and a slight sweetness to my tea or water. (You need to add a lot to make your beverage super sweet) I would like to try the rest of the range at some point in the future but they would not be in my shopping cart any time soon. I highly recommend the sampler pack!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »