New To iHerb?

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Sweetener, SteviaTabs, 100 Dissolving Tabs

Reviews 1-star

Company has CHANGED the FORMULA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2236736 on Sep 29, 2014

I am using this tabs and the liquid stevia from the same company for a couple of years. The were my favorite stevia. Using the tabs from my latest order I noticed the tabs were thinner and the surface polished in comparison with the ones I have used before. But most important: the sweetening effect is gone. I have used 5 tabs in 1 cup of coffee (200 cc) and the sweet taste is hardly noticeable and it is an awful, metallic like taste. Before this batch I used 1.5 tablet for my coffee. Seems to me these "new" tabs are full of filler. In my order were 14 container of tabs and 2 bottles liquid. The liquid I have not used yet, but I fear the worst. I am not amused. I have paid a lot of money for placebos. Unfortunately I cannot give zero stars. Will not buy anything from Wisdom Naturals/Sweatleaf again.

Not sweet anymore!

Posted by 4819183794097275095 on Oct 03, 2014

I've always bought the tabs, one tab, perfect coffee. The last batch i ordered i had to use 3 tabs per coffee!! Not happy about the change