Great product for coffee shop

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently did a comparison of SweetLeaf and NuNaturals convenient to go tablets. I noticed the NuNaturals tabs are about 3x the size of SweetLeaf's tabs. So is the container. SweetLeaf's tabs come in a cute little tin that holds 100 tabs. NuNaturals comes in a vitamin looking bottle. Sweetleaf's container is definitely more portable and convenient. Despite being smaller, the SweetLeaf tabs were sweeter than NuNaturals. The Sweetness was subtle but noticeable in the back of my mouth. Some people feel that the SweetLeaf tabs are too sweet, so it could come down to personal preference, but I like my tea sweet! 1 tab in a large tea is perfect for me. No bitterness. No funny taste. Both list cellulose as their filler ingredient. Cellulose is made from either plant, cotton, or wood filler (yuck!). Both left a residue in my teacups making the last few sips undrinkable.. Being three times the size, the NuNaturals tabs left more residue than SweetLeaf tabs. Both products tasted good, with no bitterness or aftertase, but based on taste, residue and portability, I'd have to give SweetLeaf the edge on this one. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because I prefer using SweetLeaf's stevia packets made with inulin as a filler and doesn't leave a residue. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Very Nice

Posted by autumn on Jun 10, 2010

Each of these 0.1g tabs sweetens as ~1 tsp. of Sugar & does so with NO after-taste.

I am so ambigous about this product

Posted by liatsh on Aug 22, 2014

At first, I loved it. Also, at second. And then I ordered a huge bunch of these, and after a time it seems that they are less and less effective on my coffee. I like my hot drinks very sweet, and it seems that i use more and more tablet to achieve the good taste that I like.

Cómodo envase

Posted by 5489052241336823269 on Sep 09, 2014

Envase muy cómodo de llevar en el bolso. Las pastillas dulcifican mucho más que otras de stevia, son muy apropiadas para los golosos. Una desventaja es que no tenga dosificador.

Not so sweet anymore

Posted by BettyF on Jul 30, 2016

I used to love these tablets but a few months ago they must have changed something. Before I used to put 2 tablets in my large coffee, now I have to put 3. They are not as sweet as they used to be. Such a shame, they were great ! They still are, no after taste, but now you waste more product for the same effect.

convenient, has more of an aftertaste than liquid splenda

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

but this is natural and Splenda isn't. Works very well with tea and mint leaves I love the tin box :-) I prefer the tablets to the powder, they have less carbs in them

100 Stevia tabs

Posted by jussipoika on May 10, 2012

Nice package with retro look :)

great!

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

lovely product

Recomendadísima

Posted by rocioes on Jan 03, 2014

La primera Stevia que probé y después de varias, es de mis preferidas. La cajita es pequeñita, así q es ideal para el bolso y así poder llevarla encima. Las pastillas también son chiquitinas, sólo es necesaria 1 y se disuelven perfectamente. La recomiendo 100%

best flavor

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 06, 2014

I like this Stevia. The flavor is ok. But I'm still looking for a tablet which could disolve completely in my cup of tea. Me gusta esta Stevia, el sabor es bueno. Pero seguiré buscando una cuya tableta se disuelva completamente en mi taza de té.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »