Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1504295 on Feb 07, 2012

Tried this product at a Health Food show years ago. Got one of these little steel containers then and wished I could find them retail. Sadly, anything that is high quality isn't carried retail because the market of people willing to purchase high-quality for premium price isn't there. So, when we found these, I ordered 16 online. Love it. Excellent taste, No bitterness.

Wisdom does it right

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jun 11, 2010

the best stevia without the aftertaste

the best

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 14, 2010

I always put this in my purse and use instead of any synthetic sweeteners.. Great.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer1011803 on Jan 18, 2012

This product has no aftertaste (unlike other stevia products), dissolves completely (unlike other stevia products) and is convenient to carry. Highly recommended.

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by 5638306638657548054 on Jan 05, 2015

Very sweet - use less. Best form of Stevia ever! No Headaches and I've been using this for at least 3 years! Not disappointed!!

Great in hot beverages!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Oct 27, 2015

I really love the sweetness and taste these tiny little tabs bring to my hot beverages. I use them primarily in my hot coffee and tea. I am sensitive to stevia bitterness but have no trouble with these stevia tabs at all in that area. I usually use three tabs in a 12-16 ounce cup of coffee or tea. But you really have to experiment on your own because everyone's level of sweetness is different. I like my drinks on the sweet side, but not overly sweet. Just make sure you stir the tabs in well or they will dissolve and leave a bit of residue on the bottom of your cup, although nothing serious. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. They seem to work differently than the stevia packets in that they don't add a bitter after taste, which I like.

I like them.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on Jan 06, 2016

They are sweet. They dissolve completely in just seconds. Just one tablet in my coffee is just right. They are easier to use then the powder.

Good

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016

Good

stevia tablet

Posted by MRRIGHT on May 16, 2016

One of the best alternative sugar for diabetic patient.Taste good andthen more sweeter than sugar of same amount.No carbs and glycemic free.Highly recommended.

Love this small tablets

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Jul 05, 2016

Even though the tablets are small, I don't need more than two for a BIG cup. The best I've tasted in the stevia-world.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »