Healthy sweetener

Posted by Viktorija on May 26, 2014

Good

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2037451 on Jun 25, 2010

I did not order this for myself. However, my mother whom I ordered it for loves it. She also live aboard and the shipment arrived there perfectly! Thank you IHerb for offering the international shipment. Your service is excellent! I'll definitely order from you again.

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on May 01, 2012

My husband won't use any other sweetner. He tells me Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Sweetner are the best.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 16, 2012

comparing to other stevia products, this one is the best- yes, one tablet too sweet for one cup, so I have to cut them, but other stevia products that I have tried have another problem- they are not sweet enogh, so I choose this and will reorder.

great!

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

lovely product

100 Stevia tabs

Posted by jussipoika on May 10, 2012

Nice package with retro look :)

convenient, has more of an aftertaste than liquid splenda

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

but this is natural and Splenda isn't. Works very well with tea and mint leaves I love the tin box :-) I prefer the tablets to the powder, they have less carbs in them

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Recomendadísima

Posted by rocioes on Jan 03, 2014

La primera Stevia que probé y después de varias, es de mis preferidas. La cajita es pequeñita, así q es ideal para el bolso y así poder llevarla encima. Las pastillas también son chiquitinas, sólo es necesaria 1 y se disuelven perfectamente. La recomiendo 100%

best flavor

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 06, 2014

I like this Stevia. The flavor is ok. But I'm still looking for a tablet which could disolve completely in my cup of tea. Me gusta esta Stevia, el sabor es bueno. Pero seguiré buscando una cuya tableta se disuelva completamente en mi taza de té.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »