Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2037451 on Jun 25, 2010

I did not order this for myself. However, my mother whom I ordered it for loves it. She also live aboard and the shipment arrived there perfectly! Thank you IHerb for offering the international shipment. Your service is excellent! I'll definitely order from you again.

Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on May 01, 2012

My husband won't use any other sweetner. He tells me Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf Sweetner are the best.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 16, 2012

comparing to other stevia products, this one is the best- yes, one tablet too sweet for one cup, so I have to cut them, but other stevia products that I have tried have another problem- they are not sweet enogh, so I choose this and will reorder.

Great in hot beverages!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Oct 27, 2015

I really love the sweetness and taste these tiny little tabs bring to my hot beverages. I use them primarily in my hot coffee and tea. I am sensitive to stevia bitterness but have no trouble with these stevia tabs at all in that area. I usually use three tabs in a 12-16 ounce cup of coffee or tea. But you really have to experiment on your own because everyone's level of sweetness is different. I like my drinks on the sweet side, but not overly sweet. Just make sure you stir the tabs in well or they will dissolve and leave a bit of residue on the bottom of your cup, although nothing serious. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. They seem to work differently than the stevia packets in that they don't add a bitter after taste, which I like.

I like them.

Posted by Reviewer1775193 on Jan 06, 2016

They are sweet. They dissolve completely in just seconds. Just one tablet in my coffee is just right. They are easier to use then the powder.

great!

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 16, 2013

lovely product

100 Stevia tabs

Posted by jussipoika on May 10, 2012

Nice package with retro look :)

convenient, has more of an aftertaste than liquid splenda

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

but this is natural and Splenda isn't. Works very well with tea and mint leaves I love the tin box :-) I prefer the tablets to the powder, they have less carbs in them

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Recomendadísima

Posted by rocioes on Jan 03, 2014

La primera Stevia que probé y después de varias, es de mis preferidas. La cajita es pequeñita, así q es ideal para el bolso y así poder llevarla encima. Las pastillas también son chiquitinas, sólo es necesaria 1 y se disuelven perfectamente. La recomiendo 100%

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »