Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 2-star

not so good.

Posted by estranged From Turkey on May 02, 2010

I used white stevia of the same brand and it was great. I ordered this one because I thought it is healthier, but this one has a strange aftertaste. I don't like the taste in my coffee. I'll order white stevia again.

Not potent enough

Posted by Reviewer2165989 From Norway on May 14, 2011

I have to use 8 drops on my tea so it's not nearly as potent as I expected. When using so many drops, there is a bad aftertaste that ruins my tea.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2184479 From Arizona on Jun 07, 2011

OK

Strange smell and unpleasant flavor

Posted by Reviewer1673715 From Georgia on Jul 17, 2013

I had been using the white powder form for years but desire to switch to less processed liquid form. The liquid smells like prunes and has a licorice taste -- not at all what I expected. I had to use 16 drops to sweeten my lemon water and maybe 4 drops to sweeten my yogurt. As a result, the taste of the stevia itself figured prominently. This is my first day using it, so I will give it a few more tries to see if I get used to it. Ultimately, I may have to switch back to the white powder.