i like this

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010

i'm trying to get away from white processed bleached stevia powder, and this is perfect because it's just concentrated stevia, not the extract. tastes different though but i don't mind.

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Jan 24, 2009

This liquid sweet leaf Stevia is the best. I enjoyed every drop. The last time I purchased Stevia I had gotten the packets. I am an iced tea drinker. Unless I put the Stevia in before the ice it just would not dissolve very well. This liquid I take with me in my purse everywhere I go. I love it. It is even sweet enough. I have even gotten my neighbor to try it. He has asked me to purchase him some more of the packets. I gave him a bottle of liquid to try. So when I order on the first of Feb I will know which one he will want to order. You will too, I will always order just the liquid for my self. It is too wonderful for words. Many hugs to you. God Bless You All. Cindy

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 13, 2012

I havent used stevia before trying this, and I didn´t quite like it. But the bottle is very handy!

Strange smell and unpleasant flavor

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jul 17, 2013

I had been using the white powder form for years but desire to switch to less processed liquid form. The liquid smells like prunes and has a licorice taste -- not at all what I expected. I had to use 16 drops to sweeten my lemon water and maybe 4 drops to sweeten my yogurt. As a result, the taste of the stevia itself figured prominently. This is my first day using it, so I will give it a few more tries to see if I get used to it. Ultimately, I may have to switch back to the white powder.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on May 30, 2013

Based on a good deal of information, in my opinion, stevia is the only safe sugar substitute. This one is the best stevia I've found. About 4 drops does it for a cup of tea. It's great for smoothies as well.

alkalising alternative -good for you

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

wonderful way to endjoy your favorite drinks and foods and make them less acidic by using 6-7 drops of plain stevia. very much impresed and all my close friends very impresed and interested to use it too.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 17, 2011

EXCELLENT QUALITY EXCELLENT TASTE

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 16, 2010

This is my preferred version of stevia. This bottle is filled to the brim, the liquid is thick and oozes quality. The bottle will last me, using it everyday, 2 months. 10/10.

the best taste

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

Stevia can be very difficult to get used to at first. The Korean stevia that I've tasted was in no way as good as this product. I also trust this products compared to many others because they don't use alcohol. This is stevia in its purest form with only an addition of water. I can never ingest another form of sweetener after having used stevia for several years. I only ingest raw, live honey on a daily basis besides stevia.

Good for anit-Candida diet

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm on an anti-Candida diet and using a lot of this. It's great for sweetening fruit-free smoothies.