10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on Dec 01, 2008

I love this stuff! No more sugar in my coffee from now on. I will try the vanilla cream flavored one for my raw milk next.

A great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1917301 on Dec 28, 2007

I have been using stevia concentrate for years. Diabetes runs in my family and stevia concentrate helps normalize blood sugar and I enjoy the taste in tea. You don't need much either.

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Jan 24, 2009

This liquid sweet leaf Stevia is the best. I enjoyed every drop. The last time I purchased Stevia I had gotten the packets. I am an iced tea drinker. Unless I put the Stevia in before the ice it just would not dissolve very well. This liquid I take with me in my purse everywhere I go. I love it. It is even sweet enough. I have even gotten my neighbor to try it. He has asked me to purchase him some more of the packets. I gave him a bottle of liquid to try. So when I order on the first of Feb I will know which one he will want to order. You will too, I will always order just the liquid for my self. It is too wonderful for words. Many hugs to you. God Bless You All. Cindy

i like this

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010

i'm trying to get away from white processed bleached stevia powder, and this is perfect because it's just concentrated stevia, not the extract. tastes different though but i don't mind.

Sweet!

Posted by NaturoMama on Oct 03, 2012

The taste of Stevia differs from what my tongue got accustomed to (cane sugar, etc.), but healthy benefits won!