No Aftertaste - unless you use too much of it.

Posted by Reviewer1976769 on Jan 15, 2011

My husband did not notice when I used the whole leaf concentrate in his iced tea. I used 3 drops in the place of 3 teaspoons of sugar for over a week before asking him how he liked his tea. He was thrilled that he no longer had to feel guilty about sweetening his iced tea. I've tried powdered stevia and some of the other clear types and I think this one tastes the most natural(by that I mean the most like sugar) I also cook with this. I substitute 1 teaspoon for 1 cup of sugar. When you are learning to cook with Stevia - be sure not to use too much. More will not make it sweeter - if you use too much it will become more bitter. Perhaps you could start by substituting it for only half of your sugar and then work up to get the right amount.

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 13, 2012

I havent used stevia before trying this, and I didn´t quite like it. But the bottle is very handy!

Not potent enough

Posted by Reviewer2165989 on May 14, 2011

I have to use 8 drops on my tea so it's not nearly as potent as I expected. When using so many drops, there is a bad aftertaste that ruins my tea.

wisdom natural, sweetleaf, stevia whole leaf concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3106583 on May 16, 2011

very good product!

increible sabor!!

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 18, 2011

El sabor es super intenso, sabe a regaliz ultra concentrado!! yo lo uso como substituto del azucar, y aunque da un sabor a regaliz, al final te acostumbras y esta bastante bueno, y eso que a mi no me gusta mucho el regaliz. pero para los amantes del regaliz es ideal! el otro dia hice una salsa de tomate natural, a la que le suelo añadir azucar para corregir la acidez, y le puse stevia en lugar del azucar, y quedo buenisima!!

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1226818 on Jan 25, 2011

this is a great product, lovely sweet taste, no bitter aftertaste, one of those little bottles will last for ages, highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2383652 on Feb 22, 2011

I appreciate the price and quickness in sending me this product.

Good for anit-Candida diet

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm on an anti-Candida diet and using a lot of this. It's great for sweetening fruit-free smoothies.

product

Posted by Reviewer2083284 on Apr 28, 2011

I received the product in a timely manner. I like what I read about the company and will continue to do business with them. As far as I can tell ( and taste) the Stivia is as advertised. The price compares with other sources. I am a satisfied customer.

Posted by MikaelP on Oct 24, 2010

Rich sweet taste, slightly licorice. Feels healthy.