sweetleaf stevia

Posted by Reviewer2920655 on Sep 26, 2009

I love this product!! And, I use it to sweeten everything instead of sugar. Was told by a holistic practictioner years ago that I was a boarder line diabetic.......I'm not anymore.....speaks for itself!

Like this Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2119939 on Oct 14, 2009

I've always liked this brand of Stevia as it has no bitter aftertaste and the bottle doesn't leak. Very easy to dispense the exact amount you want.

alkalising alternative -good for you

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

wonderful way to endjoy your favorite drinks and foods and make them less acidic by using 6-7 drops of plain stevia. very much impresed and all my close friends very impresed and interested to use it too.

whole leaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2663749 on Mar 22, 2008

I have read that this is a better form of Stevia. Perhaps it is, but I can't tell the difference.

Stevia Concentrate - just a little will sweeten a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

Posted by Reviewer1225286 on Oct 16, 2007

best we used

Tina

Posted by Reviewer3059023 on Sep 25, 2008

I have bought this through other sources and this is the best price I have found. This is my sugar substitute for hold and cold drinks. No bitter aftertaste and you can sweeten to your taste one drop at a time.

the best taste

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

Stevia can be very difficult to get used to at first. The Korean stevia that I've tasted was in no way as good as this product. I also trust this products compared to many others because they don't use alcohol. This is stevia in its purest form with only an addition of water. I can never ingest another form of sweetener after having used stevia for several years. I only ingest raw, live honey on a daily basis besides stevia.

Recommendable

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

In my view a very rational way to sweeten things up, does not have the downsides of sugar. Some will complain about a stingy aftertaste but I do not mind.