good taste for natural product

Posted by Reviewer1335148 on Jan 27, 2012

had it in ice cream when eating anti candida diet

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jan 21, 2010

Glad to find a natural Stevia at a good price. Have only used it in smoothies so far. Thank you iHerb for great freight costs to Oz.

Good, but different

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Feb 09, 2010

Very dark and somewhat thick. I keep it refrigerated, although nothing on the bottle says to. But last summer It was very warm and it turned into a gooy glob. I returned it to Wisdom no problem.

I've not experimented enough with this to make a fair verdict

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on May 31, 2011

but so far I wonder if it's less bitter than the other stevia I have - Sweet leaves Vanilla Cream which is a refined stevia. I will try out further and if so I will continue this of course, and add vanilla extract instead of buying a combined product.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Apr 04, 2012

This has a stronger taste then I expected. It isn't bitter but I was looking for something that just tastes sweet. It's not bad, just not what I was looking for. I prefer NOW Stevia Extract packets (powder). It has very little taste other than sweet and it is a white powder that doesn't discolor things. The packets are convenient too.

Strange smell and unpleasant flavor

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jul 17, 2013

I had been using the white powder form for years but desire to switch to less processed liquid form. The liquid smells like prunes and has a licorice taste -- not at all what I expected. I had to use 16 drops to sweeten my lemon water and maybe 4 drops to sweeten my yogurt. As a result, the taste of the stevia itself figured prominently. This is my first day using it, so I will give it a few more tries to see if I get used to it. Ultimately, I may have to switch back to the white powder.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2184479 on Jun 07, 2011

OK

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2012

I haven't tried this yet, but stevia is a great product.