Yerba Mate Instant Royal Tea

Posted by Reviewer1739274 on May 18, 2008

This tea is wonderful. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes,and since I have been drinking this tea, it has helped lower my blood glucose. Also, I have more enmergy,and much feeling better, with the vitamins and minerals, in this tea, which evidently my body was lacking. A family member told me about the tea, and I do beleive her in everything she has told me about this tea. It has been a blessing for me since I have been drinking this. I want to Thank you for the opportunity to share this with other customers. It you are run down and feeling poor, and your sugar is out of wack, this is a health booster for you. Now, this is only my opinion.

Very concentrated and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on Jun 15, 2008

Have ordered this several times and prefer it over the sweetened version. Usually mix two teaspoons of this tea with 1/4c Jarrow Formulas Pomegreat or a little honey to make a 2qt pitcher. Great alternative, for me, over plain water.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2351023 on Jan 29, 2010

I tried this tea for the first time today and I love it. I was a little concerned because it's instant, but I actually like it better than bagged tea. You don't have to deal with a wet tea bag. The directions call for 1/4 tbsp, but I doubled it and it has amazing flavor. No sweetener necessary. This is probably the best Yerba Mate I've ever had.

Yerba Mate' makes my day!

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 18, 2010

I absolutely love this drink, and have been able to swear off coffee because of it. Both my husband and I enjoy Yerba in hot form with honey or the sweetened as iced tea. This drink gives me the energy--and not strung-out energy--to get through 10 hr. work days without the caffine crash, and it seems to have an endorphin kind of efffect that also lifts my mood. I am definitely a fan of Yerba Mate'. I prefer it to black or green teas, which may be unusually high in flouride content.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2276777 on Dec 21, 2009

Love yerba mate & this is the most convenient way I have found to use it. Just mix with water & go. It gives me a pick me up like coffee but without the stomach & jittery problems.

Great Pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1689440 on Apr 26, 2008

This tea is great for a healthy pick me up during the day. I love it hot or iced. It's light and has an herbal taste. I drink it everyday.

read the directions

Posted by 5115071811503902258 on Aug 02, 2012

I love yerba mate. I am used to buying the loose leaves and brewing it myself. When I read the jar and it said to use only a quarter teaspoon per cup, please don't think more is better. I made that mistake and used a heaping teaspoon for several cups over the span of a couple days and wondered why my head was beginning to hurt. Use this instant properly and you won't have any problems. It tastes very much like brewed tea.

Good taste, perfect effect!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Alertness, here I come! Good for a morning starter. Kicks slowly in and energizes well and for a long time throughout the day. The taste is also very nice, tea-like!

I'm impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2159869 on May 01, 2009

I have been purchasing Yerba Mate Royale Instant Tea from the local health food store for over a year. Recently they ran out and were unable to get more from their supplier. I did a web search and found your company. The price of the tea was over $2 less, even with shipping. Wow! I placed the order on the very easy to use order site and received the products in just a few days. I am very impressed with the company and will continue to order and also to refer friends!

Unsweetened Instant Yerba Mata

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 14, 2011

I really like the fact that I can put a scoop of this into my pre and post workout smoothies and it gives me an extra boost of energy without extra calories. I haven't had it as a tea on it's own, as I find it works well blended into my smoothies. Great find!