Quick wake me up!

Posted by 5360844470663083132 on Dec 02, 2015

I bought this tea for the first time and I was surprised on how fast it worked! It pretty much feels like drinking coffee because you feel an instant burst of energy, but with calming effects. This tea is perfect for busy days. I wouldn't recommend drinking this tea before any strenuous exercise though because it did make my heart beat a little faster than it normally does. Mix with honey & you're good to go !

Great taste!

Posted by 4675865343295952956 on Feb 05, 2015

Great taste! Especiaally in cold water!

I love this tea

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014

Very goog tea, good taste and after it you don't want to eat))) good for weight loss) Очень хороший чай, вкусныйб после него не хочется есть.. хорошо для похудения) Рекомендую

mixes well

Posted by 5218966572150019069 on Jun 12, 2014

happy with the product, mixes well, noticed increased mental function/energy

Good for constipation

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

I have had terrible constipation, and I feel better with this

This is my substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer2433571 on Sep 06, 2013

I like a little bitter taste.

Easy to use ,Good taste as well

Posted by freyarheya on Jun 02, 2013

Good taste,fresh and naturally sweet.Melt without any difficulty.I definitely like it.

Super Tea

Posted by 4822139863620971613 on Apr 18, 2013

Tasty,tasty,tasty it makes me feel energized for long time, tea is awesome

Worlds best Yerba

Posted by Reviewer2644874 on Oct 04, 2012

I have been drinking this tea for around 10 years. I mix it with the Royale version of this same tea that is sweetened with stevia because I find this tea is tastier with a little sweetening than with none. I also find the Royale too sweet for me if I make it strong enough to really enjoy the robust yerba flavor. I've gone through about 3 to 4 bottles a month now for about 10 years now which means I've drank about 400 bottles of this product and I still love it. My biggest beef is that iherb seems to have quit stocking this product and I have to order it from other suppliers. To me that is a major bummer because until iherb ceased stocking it recently I was getting it here and loving iherbs service. Double bummer for iherb because I usually get a bunch of other stuff that is also sold elsewhere so by not stocking this product Iherb has been losing almost all my business -- we both lose. I miss the experience of supporting an otherwise great company and getting my tea delivered quickly and Iherb loses the profit on the other products they still carry. Sad. But the tea is awesome -- sadly you too will most likely you'll have to go elsewhere to buy it now. If there are multiple versions of this review it's because I keep trying to save the review but it doesn't seem to save. Please delete any additional copies if my attempts have created more than 1.

Good taste, perfect effect!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Alertness, here I come! Good for a morning starter. Kicks slowly in and energizes well and for a long time throughout the day. The taste is also very nice, tea-like!