SO THANKFUL FOR RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Nov 17, 2015

I had a weird tiny sore with crust on my hand. Cleaned crust and it then scabbed. Each day the tiny open hole got bigger w/hard core underneath - no scab just oozing hole. Applied myrrh but afraid it was abscessing brown recluse bite and I needed to get the venom out so used this salve with cover. Day 3 and instead of open hole is now closing. Will continue use a few more days. So thankful if it did save me hospital visit/stay. Will update if changes.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Jun 01, 2015

I used this on several warts - not sure what kind they were but they were not brown or black colored. I put this on them and covered with a bandage as directed and the warts disappeared within a couple of weeks. Use wisely!

Amount of bloodroot in this product does not justify the name on the jar

Posted by 4816279099717228168 on Sep 25, 2014

I tried this for a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and it did absolutly nothing. Turns out the amount of bloodroot in the product is nill to none. They need to remove the product name and maybe state "Inspired by bloodroot". Shame. Anwyay, found some real blood root from a Paul Neeson who runs rawlife dot com and I am already past the "it fell off" stage and nearly healed. He had a great healing salve as well that seems to have worked amazing, but can you ever tell unless it can be compared to another healing wound witout it?

It does what you need it to

Posted by 5173575932872402440 on Jun 13, 2014

It is truly amazing it does excatly what it says. It came on time in the mail and its just simply amazing.

Does not contain Blood Root

Posted by Reviewer2839889 on Feb 16, 2014

Be warned if you are buying this product thinking it is Black Blood Root, it doesn't contain any. There are "extracts of Blood Root". This is not for tumors or moles. I purchased this thinking it was actually Black Blood Root. Very disappointed.

Excellent drawing salve

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Was introduced to this product by a local store, when I had multiple infected fire ant bites (allergic reaction to cortisone cream didn't help). Now when I have a bug bite, I use this salve and very quickly the itching stops and healing begins.

Good for minor stuff, but not strong enough for moles.

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

This product is good for minor skin problems. I however bought it for a removal of a mole. It was not strong enough. I had to go online and get a more powerful black salve. However, it seems to work for it's stated purpose.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1556465 on Mar 04, 2012

Very effective in healing skin complaints. Not so cheap but worth the price.

Seems Good

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

The verdict is out on this product thus far. It seems like good salve, but I bought it to help heal a tumor on my dog and thus far I'm not seeing any results, but these things often take much time.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1029533 on Jan 28, 2012

I FEEL THIS STUFF WORKS WONDERS....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »