Cool

Posted by Reviewer2425894 on Jun 29, 2012

Отличный крем, в составе куча полезностей, поэтому не страшно наносить на область груди- одну из самых нежных женский частей. Excellent cream, in structure a heap of poleznost therefore it is not terrible to put on breast area - one of the most gentle female parts.

Katrina, New York - Russia

Posted by Reviewer1798606 on May 19, 2011

It's amazing! The smelt kills me) in a good way! This is a best product I have ever used for my chest. It feels great and really helps! I want to order more for my mom, my girlfriends and more for me, when I'll done with my first pack! It's so delicate and feels so soft on your skin! On a picture it's looks bigger than in a reality. Highly recommended!

gorgeous

Posted by helenehardy on May 23, 2011

this a beautiful cream, i am half way through the jar and can't wait for it to come back in stock. I have had breast cancer and have fibrocystic breasts, already i have noticed less lumpy areas. i LOVE wiseways products, please keep stocking them.

Very good

Posted by 5375778496029955411 on Nov 02, 2013

This cream is easy to apply and int nice after application. And a very good results - from 1st use skin become more strong and smooth. Will use it for a long time and order again.

I expected more

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

This bosom balm moisturizes and nourishes skin a bit, but the smell is not pleasant (actually it smells with wax and oil, no herbal or flower scent at all), and the skin is sticky for a while. // Немного увлажняет и питает, но пахнет воском и жиром, нет травяного или цветочного запаха, который ожидаешь по составу, и кожа после него довольно долго остается жирной и липкой.

Really nice.

Posted by Asfodeil on Apr 19, 2013

This product is not only for breast skin care but has a medical effect. Balm consistence - soft butter (at least for me it's exactly so, even in spite of the fact that balm is stored in a bathroom). It has specific smell, however with such ingredient list you shouldn't wait for something creamy and chocolate, a usual strong herbal aroma. I replaced my body lotion with this (for breast) because in lotion there a lot of chemicals. I use it more than 7 months, the result is good enough - the skin is moistened and slightly lifted. I hope there is a preventive effect too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Not too oily, my breast is silky and soft afterwards.

Good!

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 05, 2012

My mother liked it very much! And the scent is so natural and calming

Bosum Balm

Posted by Reviewer2999755 on Dec 22, 2011

Still using daily, purchased to reduce lumpiness from fibrocystic breast. May have helped a little. Been using faithfully for about 4 weeks.

Perfectly well!!!

Posted by Reviewer3320806 on Dec 16, 2011

This best means for a breast which I ever used. It is pleasant to put balm, a breast after it soft, gentle and even the breast form changes for the better. And what surprising smell! It is love!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »