WiseWays Herbals, LLC, Lemon Balm Salve, 2 oz (60 g)

Works on shingles.

Posted by Reviewer2571272 on Dec 08, 2011

This stuff is amazing. I occasionally get a small outbreak of shingles. This last time I washed it frequently with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (lavender) & dressed it with this. The healing time was superior to using anything a Dr. has prescribed me.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

This is good salve! I'm a fan of Lemon Balm and wondered if I would like it as well in salve and it's great. I plan to buy it again when I need it. Very healing!

This is nice

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 02, 2013

I like this because it's handy when I need it. Soothing and healing for cuts or dry skin parts.

Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by 4828113128765328445 on Feb 03, 2014

Really like this product. Using for my lips and dry spots on my arms. Instant results!

M. E. Di Stiso for Lemon Balm Salve

Posted by 5093024382971985462 on Jul 16, 2014

I can't believe how quickly this salve is working on me. It smells great and my psoriasis looks so much better, not as red or scaly. I am going to reorder this product as it works better than the steroid cream the doctor gave me. Also the pricing is fantastic!! I can't tell you how glad I am that I found this product (suffering from psoriasis for at least 5 yrs.) I'm finding it very beneficial. Thank you!!