Works in certain situations.

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Dec 29, 2011

These work well but they are messy. I found if you squeeze out a small portion instead of the whole amount it is easier to work with. Honestly a whole one is to much and you end up wasting it. You are better off to use a small amount and then use some more later if you need it. If you can keep this cool it doesn't melt as fast when you handle it. Personally I have found the smell of cocoa butter repulsive and it is hard to wash that smell off of your hands. If you have severe vaginal dryness this doesn't fix it. If you need minimal moistness this will help you. It is greasy and long lasting so it doesn't disappear like some gels that are watery. If it wasn't for the smell of cocoa butter I would like it more.

good for menopause problems

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 25, 2011

I "tested" these out to see if there were any reactions. I had previously tried the Carlson Vitamin E suppos (for a healthy environment), and they gave me infections. So then i tried these. No problem! Then I started to get an infection and tried one, and it never came. So I'm all happy! They also do not turn into pure liquid and run out of you, so you could use them during the day. Gives a very nice softness. :) I recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on Nov 29, 2011

but for some reason didn't seem to melt all the way after 12 hours... great ingredients tho

I like 'em!

Posted by Reviewer1466717 on Oct 28, 2011

Much more pleasant than prescription artificial estrogen creams, pleasant smell, good product.

DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2345277 on Nov 30, 2011

I will be returning this product. I was so disappointed with this product. The suppositories would not dissolve, even after 12 hours, and would slide right out the first time you went to the bathroom.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by 5359118851281233272 on Dec 29, 2012

It's smells and it's very thick, does not dissolve very well. Don't like it at all .... It doesn't help the dryness and it still hurts when intercourse. Sorry

Could not recommend this product more highly!

Posted by Reviewer2098422 on Apr 18, 2012

A life-saver for women of a certain age! Do not hesitate to try these.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 27, 2014

Good product but I have only used it for a week so we will see.

Meno Moist suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1079514 on Aug 11, 2014

I have been dealing with burning pain with no help from any specialist for nearly 3 years. This product makes burning pain disappear completely. I recommend it to anyone who has dry vagina, painful intercourse and burning symptoms. It is not only for menopausal women but women experiencing hormonal problems which are affecting vaginal moisture. It is a little messy to use, as there is no applicator included. It melts easy if left at high temperatures. I use it after leaving it at room temperature.

Great for hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer1169413 on May 25, 2015

All natural unlike other products, and safe for long term use everyday!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »