Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

WiseWays Herbals, LLC, Oshuna, Lemon Delight Facial Cleanser, 4 oz (112 g) (Discontinued Item)

FANTASTIC TRULY NATURAL SCRUB!!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by thesvetlana on Mar 18, 2012

This scrub is AWESOME! You open the jar and can see & smell it is clearly ALL NATURAL. The ingredient label confirms this! It looks like moist soil almost, I know; that may not sound appealing but it is a beautiful, fresh, herbal & botanical, earthy smell, it has such a vibrant 'energy' to it. I put a small amount in my hand, mix with a little water then scrub my face and it washes off BEAUTIFULLY! My skin looks radiant! Love this! Oh! And WIseWays Herbals NEVER skimps by using cheap packaging, this is in a gorgeous, high quality cobalt blue glass jar! Love this line! Made with care & you can tell!

great face line

Posted by 5074390067008147323 on Jan 17, 2015

I love Oshuna products, they have absolutely nothing in them but the cleansing or washing ingredients! They work great and a little goes a long way.

Very disappointing...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 01, 2012

...and I SO wanted to like this scrub! But it turns out to be quite useless to me at least. I followed the directions to the letter, but it still clumps and is very difficult to distribute evenly. The scrubbing action is quite minimal- I get better results by just scrubbing gently with my washcloth. But the biggest problem is the fact that even though I rinse very carefully and use the washcloth as well, a film still lingers on the skin which results in pilling when I apply my toner and serum afterwards. As I really wanted this to work I tried it for three consecutive days- but with the same dismal results. What a waste...