WiseWays Herbals, Witch Hazel Supposotories

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Feb 21, 2012

Great Product, the Suppositories give relief and keep the swelling down. Please DO KEEP them Refrigerated at all times ( that are otherwise quite soft)

This particular product is a joke -

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Sep 16, 2012

Funny thing - I like this co's products and have quite a few of them. A good natural herbal company in my opinion but ... If you buy this particular product please expect that it will NOT melt in your butt as my product did not. Probably the entire lot is defective. If it doesn't melt you won't experience much healing I'm sure. You can think of this product as a greasy butt-plug cause cause it'll come out like it goes in. LOL (if it goes in at all - apparently several people didn't keep there product in the refrigerator however and got the real mess unlike me. I'm contacting the company now to get reimbursement. eric in Japan.

Not a pain in the butt

Posted by Reviewer1600272 on Jan 26, 2011

Relieves the H's and is easy to use.

The best so far..

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Nov 17, 2011

It's soothing and gentle. Good ingredient. You should keep box in fridge otherwise gets too soft.

witch hazel suppositories

Posted by Reviewer3284398 on Nov 18, 2011

Didn't like the suppositories. They were extremely greasy.

Burned My Butt!

Posted by 4807024200538564205 on Sep 19, 2012

I am dealing with Anal Fissures and assumed that these would help.Au Contraire.maybe it is just me but after inserting these my butt started burning and I continued to experience discomfort the rest of the day and also the next day.

IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT

Posted by Reviewer1169413 on Aug 10, 2011

Poor design, so I never got to see if they even work!!

Cautiously optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1703275 on Jun 05, 2011

I used the product along with HemRelief from Western Herbal. I am dumbfounded at the moment and very pleased to report great success. I look forward to continued study. Chris

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2694038 on Jul 05, 2011

I found and liked this product due to the all natural ingredients. It's the only way to go with this type of remedy.

much better than cortisone

Posted by Reviewer1137236 on Jan 17, 2012

Provides almost immediate relieve - flareups heal much faster - only able to apply on tissue and then topical but will continue to use

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »