Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1224583 on Jan 16, 2012

I have autoimmune tiroiditis (Hashimoto's) and after 3 weeks of taking this supplement my TPO antibodies went down from 256 to 179. It is wonderful I highly recommend it.

PMS relief

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Jul 31, 2013

I bought Wobenzym N to relieve the pain in my joints. My pain remained and I increased the dose, no difference. I kept taking Wobenzym, thinking it helps perhaps even though I don't feel a difference. I had to take these with probiotics because it hurt my stomach, but with probiotics, it was not a problem. I took 5 when I woke up and 5 before bed, both on an empty stomach. Every 3 months, I stop taking supplements for one week. One of the one weeks off Wobenzym (I've been taking Wobenzym over a year), I had very bad PMS. When I started taking Wobenzym again, my PMS pain was completely gone and I felt wonderful. I wrote Garden of Life to ask if they could take out the magnesium stearate. I know mag stearate is in chocolate and meat, but the less the better. G of L said when they started manufacturing Wobenzym, in line with their intentions and so took out most of the 'other ingredients' that were in Wobenzym prior. Wobenzym PS is manufactured by another company and it has lots of other ingredients. So, G of L is better, but would be great without magnesium stearate - one less supplement with magnesium stearate the better. Source Naturals Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid uses BioCell collagen that works wonders on my joint pain even though it also has mag stearate. I did find other supplements I'm taking without mag stearate. It seems that they are more expensive but I like not having other ingredients unless the other ingredient is peppermint or something innocuous. Here's part of a list I take of supplements without mag stearate that iHerb sells: California Xtract Gingko, Navitas Maca, Seagate olive leaf extract, Seagate grape skin/seed, most of Seagate is natural. Hope Garden of Life can take the mag stearate out some day :)

Joint Supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 18, 2012

My husband & I have taken Wobenzym N for several years & a while ago we wondered if it was really doing much for us. We stopped taking it for about 2 weeks & by the second week our joints were really painful. We started taking it again & decided that we never want to be without it!

Helen from Oz

Posted by Reviewer1433523 on Jun 14, 2014

This is an excellent product....I found Wobenzym'N to be the best form of digestive Enzymes to suit my needs as a support for my alternate cancer protocol ......I've also found since taking them (for 6mths)that as a bonus, the inflammation in my shoulders & elbows has disappeared!!

fallopian tubes

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 27, 2014

I bought this as recommended on a fertility site for blocked fallopian tubes. And it has worked! I took it for 4 months, two in the morning, two at night, away from food. I then did a HSG test, and both of my tubes were unblocked (I have endometriosis).

Love this, this came very highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1790225 on Feb 08, 2012

Perfect, needs to be taken on a empty Stomach

Wpbenzym N

Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Sep 03, 2011

Cancer centers of America are using Wobenzym N and is also recommended by Dr James Hownenstine. This is a good price for what I am sure is a worthwhile product.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Apr 12, 2011

I can tell when I forget to take it, because the arthritis in my knees begins to hurt. I try to take it faithfully. I feel better taking this than having to take pain killers.

Wobenzym N

Posted by Reviewer1166463 on Oct 02, 2010

This is my first use of this product and I really love it. I have a shoulder which two surgeons have told me need to be replaced and the pain has been significant. However after the first day of using this product has become tolerable. This is still true after several weeks of use. I will reorder..

Joe L says WUNDERBAR!

Posted by Reviewer2836762 on Jul 14, 2011

After some skepticism, I only purchased 400. Within 5 days the pain/discomfort(depending on the day), was eased to the point where walking down stairs wasn't uncomfortable. Secondary benefit was a reduction in varicose vein pain and even a diminution of the obvious ones. Pleased as Punch!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »