A Most Appreciative Customer

Posted by Reviewer2378609 on Jan 30, 2008

Thank you, iHerb.com, for carrying the "real" Wobenzym manufactured in Germany. I didn't know there was a different manufacturer version until I purchased a bottle somewhere else, ended up taking double the number of tablets and they still didn't stop my pain. Thank you again for carrying the real thing--these work to alleviate my pain.

was terrific once, now no more

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Aug 02, 2010

Not sure what's happened with the product, but it worked fabulously well for me (systemic inflammation) years ago, and when I tried it again this year, it did not work at all.

Lyme Disease... No more brain swelling, burning or stabbing pains

Posted by Reviewer1920868 on Dec 06, 2011

I've been using these enzymes for just over a month and the effect so far has been remarkable... in my fifth year with Lyme disease, I have been suffering from the effects of encephalitis, burning/stinging in my head, swelling in the brain, sharp neurological pains in the head and since I began using this product, these symptoms have been significantly reduced. Highly recommend trying it out...

Excellent product...not so excellent price

Posted by Reviewer3274837 on Apr 20, 2009

Mucos' Wobenzym is the best, hands down; but iHerb needs to get a better handle on competitive pricing. I found the same product at a competitor website for 86.40 - BIG price difference when compared to 159.96. I submitted the competitor website to iHerb for them to "beat" their price. Pfffttt...what a waste of my time. Beating it by a penny is disgusting and not much of a price-beat guarantee. But I will continue to use their price beat policy if it now means less money in iHerb's pocket.

Wobenzym N

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Apr 10, 2008

I have chronic digestion problems and have found this product very helpful. I take three Wobenzym N tablets with a glass of Emergen-C every morning upon arising, 45 minutes before eating breakfast. The Wobenzym seems to jump-start my digestion, and the vitamin C beverage wakes me up a bit, allowing me to go wihout coffee (which can be terribly acidic on a finnicky digestive system). I realize Wobenzym is not marketed as a digestive enzyme, but it's gentle enough to take on an empty stomach and helps with digesting breakfast.

Had a very odd smell

Posted by Reviewer1143157 on Nov 13, 2010

I have used this particular product for over two years. The last bottle of tablets had a very odd smell, which I have heard two other people complain about recently. The product seems to be working as usual, but the smell is offensive.

Garden of Life brand is Not the original

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Dec 19, 2012

I purchased Wobenzym from Garden of Life once,and it is not the same as the original. I do not like this brand and request that you kindly renegotiate with the original company, Douglas Labs. Thank you.

Good for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1072076 on Jan 05, 2012

I take the Wobenzyme N for inflammation in my body and like its affect. At 73, I have very little problem with my joints and intestines. This was not always the case.

Shocked to find the pancreatic enzymes were from pigs!

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Jan 01, 2013

My husband and I have never eaten pork products and I should have researched these more then I would have found out that Sus scrofa written in brackets meant from pigs. Had the word porcine been used I would have known. Anyway was feeling off colour since starting these about 2 weeks ago and taking these was the only different thing I was doing. Why a company should put out a product like this and not use a bovine product is unfathomable. Now I am stuck with almost 800 of these tablets that we will not be using. What a waste of money. Would like to know of a similar product that does not use pigs.

In a class of its own

Posted by Reviewer3248762 on Oct 05, 2011

Wobenzyme has been going quite a while, and was recommended by both my chiropracter and my doctor. My husband is using it to fight pancreatic cancer.