Pretty good

Posted by 5462551653070552876 on Nov 06, 2013

A bit expensive. For the occasional treat.

A litle like the others

Posted by 5656622706436574516 on Sep 03, 2013

This was good, but some of them tastes the same (to me)

Not the best coco-roons

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Sep 18, 2013

I prefer the other flavours over this one. It's okay, but nothing too special to me.

these are OK

Posted by nzreviewer on Oct 30, 2012

not my favourite out of their flavours though, and a bit expensive at regular price.

Tasty but not so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This was one of my favorites.

Not the best taste

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013

I was expecting some strawberry goodness from it, but it turns out I was expecting a bit too much. Coconut taste is prevailing and personally I couldn't taste any strawberry there. Plus, it felt like the product gone bad.. You know, this strange taste when you have been keeping nuts for too long. For this price it is totally not worthy of it!

Too expensive for what they are

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

You could literally knock up something like this that tastes way better in 5 minutes. Tastes slightly fermented to me and way too sweet. That said my partner didn't mind them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »