Love Coco-Roons, just not this one

Posted by Donica on Nov 14, 2012

I love coco-roons, but this flavor is my least favorite that I have tried so far. The apple cinnamon taste is really muted and it has a strange sort of aftertaste. I won't be repurchasing, although it is not bad, but it's just not a favorite.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012

Very good and filling.

Sooo good...:-)

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1653616 on Oct 18, 2012

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »