New To iHerb?

Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights, Coco-Roons, Brownie, 8 Count, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

CRAZY GOOD!!!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

Oh, Iherb! Please bring back the introductory price! These are amazing, but at the regular price, I can't afford to indulge. Bring back a lower price and I'll order these by the case every time I come here for my vitamins and herbs!!!

My favorite!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite raw snacks and I tried almost all of them on iherb!!! They taste wonderful, although a bit dry, and I love the fact that they are low glycemic and organic. I just wish they used better quality ingredients such as extra virgin coconut oil, stevia or raw almonds... but I am afraid that would make them even more expensive, which is a pity for the kitchen lazy as myself because the recipe is really simple to recreate at home.

Satisfying and filling

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Jul 20, 2014

Totally rich and satisfying! Treats chocolate and sweet craving a trick. Enjoyable with a cup of tea.

Tastes good :)

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 28, 2012

Tastes mostly coconut, but has a nice chocolate flavor as well :D

great