CRAZY GOOD!!!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

Oh, Iherb! Please bring back the introductory price! These are amazing, but at the regular price, I can't afford to indulge. Bring back a lower price and I'll order these by the case every time I come here for my vitamins and herbs!!!

My favorite!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite raw snacks and I tried almost all of them on iherb!!! They taste wonderful, although a bit dry, and I love the fact that they are low glycemic and organic. I just wish they used better quality ingredients such as extra virgin coconut oil, stevia or raw almonds... but I am afraid that would make them even more expensive, which is a pity for the kitchen lazy as myself because the recipe is really simple to recreate at home.

Satisfying and filling

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Jul 20, 2014

Totally rich and satisfying! Treats chocolate and sweet craving a trick. Enjoyable with a cup of tea.

Tastes good :)

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 28, 2012

Tastes mostly coconut, but has a nice chocolate flavor as well :D

great

Posted by 5286721026676364740 on Oct 31, 2012

great

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer2308701 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought it when it was awailable at the intorductory price. It was very delicious I liked it but the regulatory price is not affordable for me that is why I won't buy it again.

Yummy but a bit pricey.

Posted by 5128428459041040733 on Nov 05, 2012

I LOVED this product... and I usually don't even like coconuts! Ingredients look healthy too. The only problem is that it's a bit pricey.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2602599 on Nov 06, 2012

Oh my! These taste like heaven. I loved them, so tasty! :D

Perfect taste and texture!

Posted by sskjolde on Nov 06, 2012

Just sweet enough. Good quality. Will certainly buy these again. Looking forward to try the other tastes.

Excellent for Brownie Lovers

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013

This little treat is wonderful! It tastes like a nice, deep chocolate brownie with a yummy coconut crunch. (If you don't like coconut, you may not like it so much). But it is actually quite tasty and I adore eating this healthier brownie treat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »