So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1423949 on Nov 21, 2012

I bought these at the introductory price and I wish I had bought more. These are WONDERFUL. If you like coconut and chocolate, you will love these. I wish they were not so pricey or I would order them all the time.

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Nov 26, 2012

Love that taste! I did not notice how fast I ate them. They were gone all too fast :)

Oh my goodness

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2012

These are just heavenly!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Dec 20, 2012

Have tried the entire line. Great. Though when iherbs lowers the price on these they will find many customers reordering by bulk! Just read the reviews. So make the price more affordable and we'll all order lots more.

Yummy vegan goodness!

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 28, 2012

Am working my way through the whole range of yummy flavours. A healthy and delicious treat but very moreish!

Amazing taste, but probably cheaper to make at home

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Jan 25, 2013

These are fantastic, and for me the taste and convenience makes it worth the price. But it's nothing special that you couldn't make at home if you have the time.

DELICIOUS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Jan 27, 2013

WOW!! These are absolutely delicious!! They have a rich and yummy chocolate taste mixed with shredded coconut. The consistency reminds me of a brownie! They are healthy but at the same time rich and "chocolatey", so one piece is enough to curb my chocolate cravings! I'll definitely be buying more of these, as they are the best healthy alternative to chocolate treats I have found!! :-)

Great Product!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

GREAT taste! I love it. I won't be buying them again though. Each bite costs almost a dollar. I'll certainly snatch them up if Iherb puts them on sale.

Delicious, just too expensive

Posted by 5118696117882035052 on May 28, 2013

It's extremely yummy. Just too expensive, so won't buy very often.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »