These are Awesome!!

Posted by 5327975380219526964 on Mar 25, 2014

I first stumbled upon these little treats at TJ Maxx. I went on a search to find more of them and found them online. They are the most moist of all of the raw coconut treats that I have tried and a little less in calories!! One is more than enough to cap off a healthy meal!!

Delicious!

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Apr 18, 2014

Absolutely delicious brownies - it is of brownie texture but without the heaviness of from regular brownies, so it is easy to eat half a bag in one go! Though it is delicious - it is still pretty high in saturated fat, so maybe it being a bit pricey will encourage me to consume in moderation!

Tasty Gourmet Brownie Coco-Roons! So GOOD!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer2308701 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought it when it was awailable at the intorductory price. It was very delicious I liked it but the regulatory price is not affordable for me that is why I won't buy it again.

Perfect taste and texture!

Posted by sskjolde on Nov 06, 2012

Just sweet enough. Good quality. Will certainly buy these again. Looking forward to try the other tastes.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jul 16, 2013

These are delicious

great

Posted by 5286721026676364740 on Oct 31, 2012

great

Tastes good :)

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 28, 2012

Tastes mostly coconut, but has a nice chocolate flavor as well :D

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Nov 26, 2012

Love that taste! I did not notice how fast I ate them. They were gone all too fast :)

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.