Woodstock Farms, Organic, Raw Almonds, 7.5 oz (213 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good Almonds

Posted by DavidH on Feb 19, 2009

Great tasting almonds, originally thought they were raw, but they appear to be lightly roasted.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1696558 on Apr 21, 2011

I don't know if it's roasted or not~ I can't really tell~ but my parents likes it.

Nice almonds

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

These almonds are top notch, although it seems the price may be a little tiny bit steep, but I guess this is expected with almonds. We love to snack on these an make almond milk!!

We love Woodstock Farms!

Posted by 5304160121464154124 on May 24, 2014

We have several bags of these in our house, and we both have one of these in each of our bags to bring to work! Healthy, great tasting nuts! My only thing is that it should tear a bit further up the bag from the seal..the seal keeps opening as the tear is just above it.