World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Posted by Reviewer2315509 on Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Aug 09, 2008

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Good condition, good product

Posted by Reviewer3091518 on Jun 14, 2008

This product arrived in good condition. I have only used it a few times but based on those experiences, I would say this is an effective, high quality product.

Vitalzyme

Posted by Reviewer2288603 on Jun 13, 2008

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

Get it!

Posted by Reviewer1845923 on May 31, 2008

I only take 5 capsules at night on an empty stomach before going to sleep, but the effects are helpful. Getting this large size is a cost savings, considering it is fairly expensive for a supplement. I had contact dermatitus for most of my adult life prior to taking this supplement. Now if I have a break-out (which is rare) it is minor and goes away quickly. I know it is purported to do many other positive things, and I can't prove any of that, but I'll continue buying it and taking it if only to keep the dermatitus from coming back.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1045561 on May 17, 2008

Love this product

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on May 12, 2008

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2360193 on Dec 30, 2007

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Posted by MartyWilson on Nov 12, 2007

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!