World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1691682 on Jan 06, 2012

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Posted by Reviewer3297505 on Jul 04, 2011

Great product!! Have been taking them for about 7 months now. I don't really want to stop taking them. I think they improve my overall performance. Much better than the new viatlzym formula!!! The australian/new zealand agent told us they don't make this line any more and that its been replaced with the new formula, which I tried and was dissapointed! So happy I found I could buy if off iherb on line. Please keep stocking it and whoever makes it. Keep making it!! Good thing the ozzy dollar is so strong at the moment. A lot more affordable this way!!

Hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3222783 on May 10, 2009

I read the reviews about this product and expected great things, but they haven't worked for me - yet.

Vitalzym for pets

Posted by Reviewer2270739 on Mar 13, 2011

I give Vitalzym to my dogs. My 11 year old dog was getting arthritis, and was quite rickity until I put him on Vitalzym - now he bounces around like a puppy. My 3 year old dog is recovering from AIHA (Auto Immune Hemalytic Aenemia) and since putting her on Vitalzym, her red blood count has consistently risen, even though she is being weaned off her other medication. Vitalzym has worked wonders for my pets.....it is a great product which I cannot recommend highly enough.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1671192 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.