World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Posted by Reviewer2729351 on Aug 15, 2012

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Posted by Reviewer2315509 on Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Vitalzyme

Posted by Reviewer2288603 on Jun 13, 2008

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1671192 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.

Vitazym

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.