New To iHerb?

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Posted by Reviewer2315509 on Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Vitalzyme

Posted by Reviewer2288603 on Jun 13, 2008

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1671192 on Sep 19, 2010

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.

Vitazym

Posted by Reviewer3167519 on Nov 30, 2009

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.

CARLA SOLVEY

Posted by Reviewer3005293 on Dec 30, 2008

I THINK THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS. I HAVE STOPPED TAKING IT FOR AWHILE AND I NOTICES A VERY SUGNIFICANT DECREASE IN MY OVERALL WELLBEING. I HAVE LESS ENERGY AND THE PAIN IN MY HIP JOINT BECOMES VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I STARTED TAKING IT FOR FYBOID TUMORS AND BECAME A FAN FOR LIFE WITH ALL THE OTHER BENEFITS I HAVE NOTICED. THANK-YOU