A great source of iodine

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I love this product, have been taking it for a few months - 4 to 5 drops in my morning Nutribullet smoothie. Recently reordered to include my other family members.

Well, it´s ok

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Mar 16, 2016

I got enough iodine from my thyroid-medicine, so I had to stop taking extra iodine.

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

unfortunately this acts like a stimulant to me, so i gave it away to my parents. that's a shame, i was really interested in trying this liquid form of iodine which is so often out of stock. turns out wasn't worth it.

Practically Life Saving For Hashimoto's Disease

Posted by 4909907440754977342 on Nov 13, 2012

If you have Hashimoto's disease, you have to use liquid kelp for the knee pain. If you are not sure about Hashimoto's disease and you have pain on the side of your knee....try it. It just might be the answer. I take 2 - 1/2 droppers dull of Liqui-Kelp and my pain is gone is less than 1 minute. My doctor cannot explain it but it does work. My Mom recently found out she has Hashimoto's disease and it takes her knee pain away too. Try it...it works!

No Brain-Fade but feel sluggish by mid afternoon

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Oct 22, 2012

I add a few drops of this Liquid Kelp to water I sip over the course of the day as opposed to having tried other brands of iodine drops administered under my tongue. Those were rough on me at times, sent me off the wall. However, I notice my energy still wanes by mid afternoon. Trying to address sluggish thyroid problem. Maybe its a combination like my mid 50s age and the extra weight I have, poor diet health issues. At least I don't suffer bouts of brain-fade which is the reason why I need iodine daily for thyroid support. I reckon my thyroid is being helped using Liqui-Kelp. Another thing is - for what its worth, I avoid eating foods with garlic ingredient although I do enjoy an Indian curry as a once-in-a-while treat. No, I'm not religious. I wanted to do something about the lingering brain-fade spells I was experiencing. Scary situation to be in. Through a process of dietary elimination I worked out that eating garlic diminished my ability to connect the dots. Best wishes on your journey managing your personal health.

iherb is the best

Posted by iherby on Aug 16, 2012

Great product price and Fast delivery

Good product

Posted by 4952925031542648980 on Jul 22, 2012

Happy with this

Works

Posted by Reviewer2380005 on Apr 18, 2012

no taste, helps with thyroid!

Good product...great price.

Posted by Reviewer1042697 on Apr 09, 2012

Nice product. Not recommended for Hashimoto's Disease though.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3107643 on Feb 16, 2012

Can't tell a diffrence but you get a good amount for the money, worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »