Nice Energy drink!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I drink regularly chlorophyll and give it to my husband as well. I think it works subtly but surely. It keeps my system clean and I'm less prone to cold and flu than before.

The good green stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Tastes as you'd expect - earthy & salty. Refreshing & calming to either start or end the day :) Great quality - no powders, just liquid extracts.

Elixir or life!

Posted by 5026451386709138963 on Feb 23, 2015

I love this product! Was so happy that I could order it and have it shipped to Asia. Keeps constipation at bay & bowel movements regular.

Such a difference!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I have been living in toxic mold for the past 2 years. We recently gutted the mold out of the home and I began drinking liquid chlorophyll. I could tell a difference almost immediately. I developed Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism in the process of living in mold. As soon as I took my first drink of liquid chlorophyll, I noticed a boost in my energy. Here I am, almost a month later, and haven't felt this good in YEARS! I just ordered another bottle of this stuff. It doesn't taste wonderful but the taste does not linger at least. Seriously, amazing product. I highly recommend!

Organic Chlorophyll - good for energy boost and body odour

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... ...We like that this brand of chlorophyll is Organic. Ingredients are good, no nasty preservatives.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

Great, it really works

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Sep 24, 2014

Works perfectly, nice taste.

life saver

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 19, 2014

my doctor theats cancer with chlorophyll. She wanted to told everybody about this amazing product, but some forces dont let her.. everyone should drink this every day. my sister survives from breast cancer with chlorophyll and cordyceps.

Tasty

Posted by electrifiedreamer on Aug 26, 2014

From some of the reviews I read, I was expecting it to taste awful, but it's not an unpleasant taste, or after taste. It sort of just taste like, liquid spinach, which to me, isn't a bad taste. I'm still waiting to see/feel the effects

good stuff

Posted by Romlenz on Jun 17, 2014

Interesting taste

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Mar 18, 2014

I always have some of this in stock. Great way to alkalizer your system especially after a cup of Java!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »