World Organic, Liquid Chlorophyll, 100 mg, 16 fl oz (474 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great internal deodorant

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2013

Not sure why my review was deleted? It doesn't spam the site. This is from about 4 years ago: Stops odors before they start. I'm ill with HMT and I get strong body odor about 15 minutes after showering. Completely gone with this. No taste unlike horrid wheatgrass! Liquids work better than caps (which just didn't) but it's impossible not to spill. DeSouza does the same. They make these huge openings (just like salad dressing) so you pour too much. It always gets everywhere on the counter. I need to buy a pipette! This is the only liquid chlorophyll that is organic. To be honest I'm very wary of the company because... have you read the ingredients of their other products? Polysorbate 80 & methyl & propyl parabens! Anyone else afraid that they use an utensil or bottle to pour this that was tainted with preservatives? It's spooky! I try not to buy anything from irresponsible companies such as this one that use toxic chemicals but the problem is no one else is selling an organic liquid chlorophyll. By the way, this is way better than dangerous chlorella. I have heavy metal toxicity and one tablet of chlorella knocked me out for days. Then I read that it mobilizes the metals in your system but doesn't bind them out, just like cilantro, so it's very dangerous if you have HMT chlorella could literally kill you. (Happened to one guy whose metals mobilized and settled in his brain, after he got paralyzed!) Thought some would appreciate the info.

truly a great product

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Jan 12, 2010

I absolutely love this product. It does wonders for the health of the colon, and i am convinced raises the iron levels in your body. Women over 40 will benefit greatly from taking this. Its the only chlorophyll i can find that is labeled organic,which i assume means made from organically grown alfalfa.

Shae in Florida

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Feb 16, 2010

This is the best chlorophyll. I was very sick for a long time. I know this works.

Energy boom

Posted by Karach on Sep 18, 2013

Great product. Drink it in the morning and after lunch. Painted my stool in green and absorbed body and stool odor. Improved my digestion. This chlorophyll helped me with exposure to the sun, I did not get any sunburns while using this product. Very pleased. Will buy again.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Mar 03, 2010

I like this as I know chlorophil is good for you and cleansing. I transfer it to a clean Olive oil bottle that has an easy pour spout on it so it eliminates spilling.