This is very good!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

I much prefer taking my supplements in liquid form, and this is nice. It does have a slight raisin taste, no problem with that. I have a tablespoonful or so in the morning, and it does seem to energise, in a non-buzzy way. I'm on my 2nd bottle, and shall continue to buy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3076854 on Oct 30, 2010

Yummy fresh taste. Raisin juice effectively masks the bitter B vitamins. Great price & easy to take. Seems to be helping me convalesce from a severe autoimmune illness.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2657525 on Jul 04, 2010

This B liquid is great tasting, and doesn't have all the added fillers you get in pills or capsules. It's also more bio available to the body in liquid form. My Dr suggested it to me, and I wont go back to pills!

World Organic Ultra-B liquid 16 oz

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on Mar 10, 2009

This was an ok product to buy. Only problem is it tastes terrible!!! My son hates it and won't take it. We ended up going with a capsule form of B-100 complex that we divide up 3-4 times per day.

World's most Palatable B-Complex!

Posted by Reviewer2363022 on Feb 28, 2009

I think I've tried them all. And this is the ONLY one I can get my kids to take, because it tastes just like RAISIN SYRUP! Not only is the taste superior (by far), but this is a potent mixture. I'd have to shove about 20 "Gummi-vites" down my son's throat to even come close to just ONE level tbsp of this. We used to use this all the time, and my local store quit carrying it. Finally found it again, and at my favorite etailer, iHerb!

First order.

Posted by Reviewer1710690 on Sep 25, 2008

Very good service. Shipment arrived promptly. Price was very reasonable. Would order again.

world organic, ultra-b liquid

Posted by Reviewer2267714 on Aug 21, 2008

It's adequate for the brand.

Ultra B to aid with stress

Posted by Reviewer1088060 on Feb 04, 2008

Have been taking this product for several years. Would definately recommend.