Works great, but don't swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Oct 04, 2012

I'm pretty sure swallowing it is what made my stomach burn like an ulcer! I will swish and spit from now on. Great for fresh breath that lasts. I won't be buying gum or mints much anymore.

Extremely fresh

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

Extremely fresh, like you have brushed your teeth; very convenient form and a long lasting effect. I have reordered more as my spouse requested to buy several to keep in the car and in the office.

Helps headaches disappear!

Posted by Reviewer2901248 on Dec 14, 2010

Just rub some of this across your forehead or temples when you get a headache...but be careful to not come to close to your eyes because of the strong smell. Then remember to wash your hands or rub the excess on your wrists or somewhere like that. Also this is an excellent mouthwash. Just add 2 drops or so in a little cup and swish around. Really freshens the breath especially when you can't readily brush. And if there is no water around, then just put a drop on back of hand and lick. This is a GREAT product!

Gggggrrrrrlllll!!!

Posted by Reviewer1972200 on Apr 11, 2011

These are super strong and I love the fact that they are natural!!! The reason I gave them 4 stars is because it is not easy to get it out of the bottle sometime. I usually drop it on my tounge which I know they say put it on your hand and lick but when I am out and about at work ect I feel that is a good way tomcatch a cold or something. Anyway I end up sitting there with my tounge sticking out of my mouth for waaaaaaay longer than would be considered appropriate or I get 2 drops and I can't breath. Regardless I love it and will continue to buy it.

wow drops

Posted by Reviewer2088218 on Dec 06, 2010

The best breath mint on the market. Nothing else comes close.

Truly WOW!!!

Posted by Taniana on Feb 01, 2011

Love Love Love this! the minute i tried it i felt such freshness that lasted hours. Great breath freshner also for sore throats and rubbed on chest. I recommend everyone to try it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jul 19, 2010

works very well instead of breath mints or gum

Double WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Mar 23, 2009

Prepare for intensity!! These drops don't mess around!

SUPER

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 14, 2014

The first time I tried this was a new experience ... didn't think anything could work this well, sure "knocks your sox off the first time you try this product" it's STRONG but clears a stuffy head & nose INSTANTLY can recommend this if you suffer from rhinitis will always carry these with me. A odd way to administer I admit the back of the hand but the best way as you can see the dosage.. so it all makes sense.. very strong ADULTS ONLY

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2802933 on Oct 21, 2008

refreshing gum alternative for me!