Wow, Wow Drops, 0.338 fl oz (10 ml)

Helps headaches disappear!

Posted by Reviewer2901248 on Dec 14, 2010

Just rub some of this across your forehead or temples when you get a headache...but be careful to not come to close to your eyes because of the strong smell. Then remember to wash your hands or rub the excess on your wrists or somewhere like that. Also this is an excellent mouthwash. Just add 2 drops or so in a little cup and swish around. Really freshens the breath especially when you can't readily brush. And if there is no water around, then just put a drop on back of hand and lick. This is a GREAT product!

Extremely fresh

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

Extremely fresh, like you have brushed your teeth; very convenient form and a long lasting effect. I have reordered more as my spouse requested to buy several to keep in the car and in the office.

Works great, but don't swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Oct 04, 2012

I'm pretty sure swallowing it is what made my stomach burn like an ulcer! I will swish and spit from now on. Great for fresh breath that lasts. I won't be buying gum or mints much anymore.

Gggggrrrrrlllll!!!

Posted by Reviewer1972200 on Apr 11, 2011

These are super strong and I love the fact that they are natural!!! The reason I gave them 4 stars is because it is not easy to get it out of the bottle sometime. I usually drop it on my tounge which I know they say put it on your hand and lick but when I am out and about at work ect I feel that is a good way tomcatch a cold or something. Anyway I end up sitting there with my tounge sticking out of my mouth for waaaaaaay longer than would be considered appropriate or I get 2 drops and I can't breath. Regardless I love it and will continue to buy it.

Wow Drops are great

Posted by Reviewer1286181 on Oct 06, 2011

The Wow Drops are just what I wanted - pure peppermint oil and chlorophyll with no other ingredients. I enjoy a drop in my tall glass of cold water several times a day. Plain water seems to make my stomach feel full and acidic, so adding this oil allows me to drink enough water throughout the day.