Its ok and I dont mind buying it again.
5 peope found the following review helpful
Posted by kweemeng on Aug 16, 2012
Its a small bottle containing little round grains of candies, like Nerd. It started off sweet and then once melted, it left a bitter aftertaste probably due to Xylitol. I wouldnt eat this like a conventional candy, more likely to eat it when i need to kill some bacteria inside my mouth after a meal. Bacteria needs sugar to grow and multiply. Xylitol is bad sugar and bacteria cant use them to grow thus starve them to death. I would treat this candy like some sort of dental care aid. anyway if u eat this like Nerds, u will probably finish it in less than half a day.
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012
I've developed some major dental issues, and I'm allergic to most artificial sweeteners. Thrilled to discover these, they're tiny bursts of delicious and I don't have to feel guilty eating them!
Very small and almost tasteless
2 peope found the following review helpful
Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012
This candies appeared to be very-very small and have only a hint of taste, hardly noticable. They won't do anything with any aftertaste which can stay when you ate something smelly etc. Just suppress some bacteria in your mouth. RU Конфетки оказались крошечные (раза в два меньше Тик-Така), чуть сладенькие, с еле заметными фруктовыми вкусами. В общем, ни с запахом изо рта, ни даже с послевкусием во рту после еды они вряд ли справятся. Их цель одна - дать ксилитолу проникнуть со слюной в промежутки между зубами и подавить там рост бактерий.
Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012
Nice size for my purse
Posted by DeanaS on Sep 11, 2012
These are such a treat, and good for you! I freely share these with my little grandchildren and they love them. Use xylitol many times throughout the day for dental health and cavity prevention.