Good, but from corn xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 19, 2010

I got this for my 9-month old because I don't want him to get baby cavities. If you are "supposed" to give your child this 3-5 times a day, this bottle wouldn't last more than a week or two! Also, I tried some of the stuff and it tastes like pure sugar (that's what Xylitol is supposed to taste like). I don't like the thought of my child "expecting" a mouthful of sugar after every meal. It will not be an easy habit to break if you start giving them 2-3 mL of this after every meal. What I did instead was to just give one or two DROPS of this stuff after his meals. I put it on his pacifier and moved it around his mouth and it seems to be OK. Don't let the advertising get to you--I honestly don't think children should get THAT much sweet stuff in their mouth 3-5 times a day! The reason this got a three star is because it one of the first products of its kind. However, this xylitol is from a corn-derived source (probably from China), not from the original Finnish birch-tree derived xylitol that all the studies have been done on. Good idea, but....When my child gets a little bigger I plan to just give him a sip of birch xylitol (yes, iHerb sells the REAL stuff) in water or organic honey with bee propolis (after he is one of course).

It´s great

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Dec 04, 2011

It´s really great tooth gel, nice taste, safe to swallow. My daughter likes its very much.

The perfect tooth gel for my baby!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

I believe the sooner you start to brush the baby's teeth, the higher are the chances that your kid will like this healthy habit. I couldn' t find a natural, "no-problem if swallowed" toothpaste in my country. So I have decided to purchase it from iherb. My first choice was the right choice. My baby likes it. I highly recommend this tooth gel, because it is safe to swallow (it contains natural ingredients) and it has great taste and smell. Also it comes in a very nice package. All in all, it is a great product at a reasonable price.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1497674 on Jun 10, 2011

Give me the peace of mind as I do not have to worry about my infant swallowing the toothpaste.

Absolutely terrible product - avoid!!!

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Nov 06, 2014

I used this product religiously with my toddler. She had a super healthy Weston Price inspired diet full of whole organic foods, was breast fed, no sugar or candy ever, etc. and guess what - rampant tooth decay followed!! At two years old some of her teeth were decayed so badly they almost needed to be yanked. The dentist was able to treat them enough to keep them in but she still ended up with an abscess and yesterday had to have 4 teeth removed at the age of 5 years. I blame this product. My poor kid is mortified that she had to lose so many teeth. We are now using standard fluoride toothpaste.

My daughter now asks to brush her teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 16, 2011

What more can you ask for...a good tasting toothpaste that kids enjoying using. Anything to get them to brush regularly. It has great ingredients too!

Posted by Suliana on Nov 01, 2012

My toddler hated brushing her teeth...that is, until I used this tooth gel to brush her teeth. Have been using this for the past few months. I like that it's fluoride-free and safe to swallow. Keeps teeth clean and sparkling! Plus, helps to keep her breath smelling fresh and clean. Bought this after reading the reviews and it exceeded my expectations. Great product at a great price. HIghly recommended!

Tooth Gel with Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Nov 02, 2012

My children love the taste of this toothpaste! It is awesome!!

I don't know well.

Posted by 4687894823671452594 on Dec 05, 2012

I bought it for gift so I don't know.

zobu pasta

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2013

zobu pasta - labi tīra mazos zobiņus :)