Good little mints

Posted by Reviewer1377618 on Feb 05, 2011

Taste was a pleasant surprise, bought them for the benefits of the Xylitol. Very nice, my daughter's favorite, not overly sweet or artificial tasting, no aftertaste, refreshing.

Kids love them....

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Feb 08, 2008

My kids like these a lot... I prefer the peppermint which is a bit strong for the kiddies. The lemon is good too.

Not too sweet, just right!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Dec 09, 2009

These are delish. Perfect for kids too. It's amazing to find a candy-like treat that's also healthy. I really can't stand the commercial candy mints due to the sweetness of them, plus the bad high fructose corn syrup and other other bad artificial ingredients. I was glad to find these on iHerb, I never knew they sold them on here. Awesome!

Spry Berry candies

Posted by Reviewer2846062 on Oct 12, 2007

I need xylitol candies to treat dry-mouth. These candies are really tasty, a real natural berry flavor.

Goût Malabar

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 18, 2013

Le goût est délicieux, on dirait celui du fameux bubble-gum, sauf que, excellente surprise, les arômes sont complètement naturels !

Disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer1482396 on Nov 15, 2008

I thought this would last me, but I prefer the gum.

Tastes artificial!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Oct 15, 2010

The taste of these mints feels artificial & it lingered for ages - yuk! Threw the whole box away.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Nov 08, 2011

Recommended by my dentist to help slow down cavity production related to Sjogren's dry mouth. The xylitol gum is not an option for me right now due to dental problems. But I LOVE the flavor of these mints. They have the coolness sensation associated with xylitol products, but they are not "minty." Just a great berry-flavored candy. Shared a taste with other family members & now find I have to hide the container or they get gobbled ...

Great after dinner mint

Posted by Reviewer2230477 on Jan 07, 2014

I am an ex smoker and I need something after eating to signal the end of a meal. These taste great and give your mouth a fresh taste without an after taste.

Taste like skittles only better

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jun 10, 2010

I fooled a few candy fanatics with this at a baby shower and they couldn't believe that it was actually good for them.