お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Cinnamon, Sugar Free, 100 Count (108 g)

Reviews 4-star

Different.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

It is something different from the peppermint that is everywhere in gum. The taste lasts quite long, and the texture is nice.

Mmmmmh ! Yummy !

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

Ils sont bons, trèèèèèèèèèès bons (si on aime la cannelle !), malheureusement ils ne restent pas sucrés très longtemps :(

Great Gum

Posted by 5556690204910097083 on Aug 23, 2012

I love this gum. I use it at work for after my lunch. I like having the knowledge that chewing this gum is good for my teeth. I will also use it for my son during the winter months as he is highly succebtible to ear infections and a study shows that chewing xylitol gum actually hinders the bacteria that causes ear infections.

Cinnamon is my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Sep 09, 2012

Excellent burst of "yummy" but doesn't last long enough for the expense. Real close to five star but cannot go that far as the taste doesn't last long enough.

Really like it-

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Mar 16, 2013

I have been purchasing xylitol gums for a while now as I know they are supposed to be good for your teeth, and because I don't want sugared gum, but I also don't want aspartame, either. This is the perfect solution! The pieces are a little smaller than I'd prefer, but hey, I guess I get more individual pieces this way, so it lasts longer, and if I ever want a bigger piece to chew, I'll chew two! Will definitely repurchase, and I like that this is a bigger tub, less waste that those little blister packs that you can't recycle.