Different.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

It is something different from the peppermint that is everywhere in gum. The taste lasts quite long, and the texture is nice.

Mmmmmh ! Yummy !

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

Ils sont bons, trèèèèèèèèèès bons (si on aime la cannelle !), malheureusement ils ne restent pas sucrés très longtemps :(

Great Gum

Posted by 5556690204910097083 on Aug 23, 2012

I love this gum. I use it at work for after my lunch. I like having the knowledge that chewing this gum is good for my teeth. I will also use it for my son during the winter months as he is highly succebtible to ear infections and a study shows that chewing xylitol gum actually hinders the bacteria that causes ear infections.

Cinnamon is my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Sep 09, 2012

Excellent burst of "yummy" but doesn't last long enough for the expense. Real close to five star but cannot go that far as the taste doesn't last long enough.

Really like it-

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Mar 16, 2013

I have been purchasing xylitol gums for a while now as I know they are supposed to be good for your teeth, and because I don't want sugared gum, but I also don't want aspartame, either. This is the perfect solution! The pieces are a little smaller than I'd prefer, but hey, I guess I get more individual pieces this way, so it lasts longer, and if I ever want a bigger piece to chew, I'll chew two! Will definitely repurchase, and I like that this is a bigger tub, less waste that those little blister packs that you can't recycle.

Very good

Posted by 4811926222436310917 on Oct 13, 2013

Only four stars because the taste doesnt last long.

Nice

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Sep 11, 2014

Very nice but unfortunately the flavor dissapears quite quickly.

Chicles sabor canela

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Apr 03, 2015

Tienen un sabor suave que al principio se nota bastante pero en poco va desapareciendo. Son de un tamaño mediano-pequeño, y blandos para los dientes, muy prácticos para después de las comidas.

Love this chewing gum

Posted by 5248081344746528612 on May 28, 2015

The taste is great, only downside is, it does not last long enough.

Super good!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

Love this gum! Love the strong cinnamon taste in the beginning, but the taste doesnt last long.