Best of the Xylitol gums

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Dec 24, 2007

Longest-lasting flavor of all the Xylitol gums... really refreshing "Dentyne-like" taste for those of you who are in the boomer gen & would remember! Cleans teeth well.

Posted by Reviewer3088906 on Feb 02, 2008

Loooove Spry Gum! -- and also how much more reasonably priced it is when you get it in these plastic containers vs the little blister packs. Even non-sugarfree gum is good for your dental health. There's also some interesting research involving it improving memory (improving recall when chewed during studying) -- not sure how much I buy that, but it's interesting nonetheless. NOTE: You really need to chew two pieces at the same time, else the gum tends to fall apart in your mouth. I use this opportunity to mix two different flavors -- mixing spearmint or peppermint with cinnamon is fantastic.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Oct 12, 2009

Great gum! My new favorite. Like this and the peppermint. Stays flavorful for a long time. Does not disintegrate like another natural gum used to do. Love it!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Apr 27, 2010

I love this stuff. I'm hooked. I use this after eating snacks during the day, to protect my teeth from cavaties.

Not bad at all!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 12, 2008

If you like the taste of strong cinnamon, this is a good chewing gum. I always take 2 at once, for the best tase. The chewinggum is good, you have a good taste for at least 20 minutes. Some chewinggums loose their taste in only a few minutes. I like the peppermint of this brand to. The boxes are easy to use and there is a lot in it.

yummy gum

Posted by Reviewer2739711 on Jan 06, 2009

The best! Tastes great. Lasts long. Doesn't get rubbery.

joy lawlor

Posted by Reviewer3254743 on Jan 08, 2009

Excellent. The product was dispatched really qhickly and arrived in a perfect condition.

cinnamon gum

Posted by Reviewer2800355 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product

Betty

Posted by Reviewer1335664 on Feb 04, 2009

I was very impressed with how fast it was delivered. It was in good condition. I will definitely order from you all again. Very Pleased, the gum is delecious!!! with no bad stuff in it. Thank you I rate you all a 5

mrs joy lawlor

Posted by Reviewer3083075 on Feb 07, 2009

the product arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I am terribly impressed by iherb's customer service. I live in Ireland and when an order didn't arrive [it subsequently did] I contacted customer service and they immediately credited my account to the amount of the order. I returned the money after the order arrived but i thought that the company's readiness to reimburse me was wonderful.