It was great until they started adding titanium dioxide to it.

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Apr 22, 2013

I've just returned my latest order of Spry gum due to the fact that XClear have unfortunately started adding titanium dioxide to it. This is a whitening agent with at best uncertain health effects. Quite a disappointing decision from the manufacturer - the lack of titanium dioxide in the original formulation was one of the key factors in my using it in the first place. Given how frequently one consumes gum like this I personally don't want any dubious additives in it. Switching to Peelu.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Feb 08, 2012

This tastes great and I like to think it is healthier that regular gum.

good Product and very good iherb shop

Posted by 4712649081664269219 on Apr 03, 2014

The Product is very good and one of the view available chewing gums without any artificial sweetener like the poisonous aspartame, please try to persuade the producer to stop using the ingridient titanium dioxide for the whithening...and I would be 100% satisfied. I'm very happy with the perfect and fast service from this shop iherb. I'm living in Switzerland and the package arrived just 3 days after my order at my doorstep - perfect.

Nice, and cheap!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is actually cheaper then the stuff you get with aspartam, gelatin and so on. And it is actually good for your teeth! The taste is normal, and lasts for quite some time. I make sure to order a can on a regular basis when the USD is low compared to the NOK, cause this product has a tendency to be just around the import limit for Norway.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

the whole family loves it, and I'm so happy that we fould a chewing gum without aspartame!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2453993 on Feb 25, 2012

iherb is THE best service out there, competitive prices and super fast shipping of a fantastic product line!

Nice tasting, minty gum

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Good value (huge size) so lasts a while.

Great Product

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Tastes very refreshing and has no artificial sweeteners like most chewing gums. The benefit is that it cleans your teeth as well so great to take to work when you don't always have a toothbrush handy!

Big Container UPGRADE :)

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016

Big fan of this stuff in our house...used to buy the small containers...have upgraded to the large containers of Xlear Spry Chewing Gum!

As usual, great.

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Oct 29, 2010

I've had this gum before, I've just bought the bigger containers for better value for money. Great Spry, thanks, keep it coming!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »