It was great until they started adding titanium dioxide to it.

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Apr 22, 2013

I've just returned my latest order of Spry gum due to the fact that XClear have unfortunately started adding titanium dioxide to it. This is a whitening agent with at best uncertain health effects. Quite a disappointing decision from the manufacturer - the lack of titanium dioxide in the original formulation was one of the key factors in my using it in the first place. Given how frequently one consumes gum like this I personally don't want any dubious additives in it. Switching to Peelu.

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Feb 08, 2012

This tastes great and I like to think it is healthier that regular gum.

good Product and very good iherb shop

Posted by 4712649081664269219 on Apr 03, 2014

The Product is very good and one of the view available chewing gums without any artificial sweetener like the poisonous aspartame, please try to persuade the producer to stop using the ingridient titanium dioxide for the whithening...and I would be 100% satisfied. I'm very happy with the perfect and fast service from this shop iherb. I'm living in Switzerland and the package arrived just 3 days after my order at my doorstep - perfect.

Nice, and cheap!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is actually cheaper then the stuff you get with aspartam, gelatin and so on. And it is actually good for your teeth! The taste is normal, and lasts for quite some time. I make sure to order a can on a regular basis when the USD is low compared to the NOK, cause this product has a tendency to be just around the import limit for Norway.

No aspartame

Posted by Reviewer2948825 on Mar 20, 2011

The gum is quite good and the best part is it doesn't have any harmful aspartame in it. I buy the large quantities and save money as my whole family chews this gum.

best gum ever

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 19, 2011

This is the best tasting and longest lasting gum ever! I will never be with out it.

Excellent Gum

Posted by Reviewer2986480 on Mar 30, 2011

The xylitol in the gum is great for keeping cavities away. My family loves it. This site has the best price too.

Posted by Reviewer3080881 on Mar 19, 2011

Sugar free!!

Posted by Reviewer3083577 on Mar 24, 2011

It's so difficult to find gum that doesn't contain sugar or the dreaded aspartame! I love this gum. I buy a lot of the different flavors but I find that the mint lasts the longest.

Very minty.