Not for my teeth

Posted by odereviews on Apr 07, 2012

Xlear's Sponge dental floss breaks down to easily with my teeth. If you are looking for strong dental floss. This might not be for your. Xylitol coating is a nice extra, which is the reason I bought this in first place. I just wish that the product wouldn't break up so easily.

Depends on your spacings!

Posted by BestOfHerb on Jun 09, 2012

I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste and works for my friend who I gave it to :)

Good for larger spaces!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 27, 2012

I think, this floss is better for wider teeth sapces and for those, who have no filling in between teeth. I have a lot of fillings and it looks like this floss get captured and pulls out quite hard, by breaking in many threads. The only thing I liked is taste and scent.

Lke but not love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I like this product buy sometimes it frays while flossing and it drives me nuts. Not bad, but not great.

excellent

Posted by 4904778307299704799 on Jun 01, 2015

I always hurt my fingers using other floss.

Spry floss

Posted by 5106250722522054645 on Jun 11, 2012

Great flavor.

Great dental floss

Posted by Reviewer1425717 on Nov 02, 2011

This is simply great dental floss. It is ever so slightly abrasive which makes it perfect when flossing between teeth. I am very pleased with this product. I shall continue to use it.

Floss

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on Dec 10, 2011

Interesting sponge floss. Tastes great - hopefully works well for caries prevention

Wow this is the best floss I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1992584 on Jan 03, 2012

Doesn't slip through your fingers like most floss. Does a great job. Gave a package to a couple of friends and they raved about it as well. Will definately be purchasing more of this product.

Not comfortable to use

Posted by 4728644462984917217 on Jan 25, 2013

Cleans not bad, but it's not very comfortable in using such as it is splitted into small filaments and is too think sometimes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »